Chapter 4 Missing Love

The Priestess of Suzaku, Lady Miaka... Phoenix spirit, Lady Yona... in order to find the remaining five of the Suzaku Seven... assembled the brightest, strongest, and most gifted men. But, suddenly, a gazebo collapsed on top of Lady Miaka... Lady Yona pushed her away and was buried beneath the rubble.

But just then, someone appeared to save Lady Yona from her peril. It was Nuriko, an imperial consort... who carried the mark of 'willow' upon her body. But this woman did not accept her position... and began behaving disrespectfully... towards Lady Miaka and Lady Yona.

"As the phoenix spirit accepted the boy's care

"As the phoenix spirit accepted the boy's care... she considered the situation." Yui reads.

'If Nuriko saw Tamahome is tending Yona-chan's wound

'If Nuriko saw Tamahome is tending Yona-chan's wound... she would probably get so mad if she saw this.' Miaka thought and biting her thumb. She has no experience to treat someone's wound and letting Tamahome do it for Yona.

Tamahome noticed Miaka's thoughtful look. "What's wrong?" He asked the brunette curiously.

"Do you love Nuriko?" Miaka asked out of the blue and Yona nearly choked her own saliva.

'I can't believe she's completely smitten Tamahome that fasts!' Yona screamed in shock mentally while masking her blank expression.

"Not at all." Tamahome answered bluntly before silently asking Yona if she's okay. The black-haired girl silently nodded her head in thanks. "We just met today. First of all, she's not my type."

"Really?" Miaka asked with a hopeful look.

Tamahome snickered and walks away from the two girls. "Oh, now I see! You're jealous! Oh, dear..." He smiles proudly while Yona stared at him with a deadpanned expression. "You see, as handsome, strong, kind, and generally wonderful as I am... I'm a terrible guy."

"Aren't you proud of yourself?" Yona asked sarcastically and crossing her arms.

"You wouldn't understand cause you're a kid!" Yona fumes in anger and glaring at him angrily. "Sorry, but I want money more than love."

"I'm not a kid just because I'm short!" Yona yelled in anger. "Grr... I'm out of here!" She uses her string to swing and away out of their sight. 'I'm not going to watch you guys are trying to sort out those feelings!'