0.4

CHAPTER FOUR
narrative

tessa scott just arrived at the charleston north carolina airport after the 7 hour flight which didn't feel that long. tessa was eager to get her bags and to reunite with here best friend who she hadn't seen in 5 or so months she missed him dearly.

tessa got to the luggage carousel and found her 2 big suit cases. she had texted austin and told him that she landed and that she had her bags. the girl was so excited to see her best friend who was more of a brother than he was a best friend

the blonde boy was impatiently waiting for his best friend as was madelyn cline she decided to go with austin to surprise the brunette girl.

as soon as tessa saw the tall blonde boy she darted towards him as soon as she reached him she dropped her stuff and immediately jumped into the boys arms not in a romantic way but in a best friend way. madelyn took a picture of the best friends who has finally reunited after 5 months.

"austy i missed you so much" the girl whispered into the boys ear "i missed you too T scotty" the boy said setting her down and the girl immediately gave madelyn a hug.

"mads i didn't know you were coming with this doofus" tessa said referring to austin "surprise?" madelyn said in a happy tone. "come ok we gotta get back to the apartments everyone is dying to see you" austin said dramatically.

i grabbed my suitcases but austin insisted that he grabbed one so my hands weren't full which i was thankful for because they were heavy. we walked out of the doors to the airport and headed towards austin's car.

tessa sat in the front with austin.madelyn made sure to take some pictures of them just to remember it and maybe post. madelyn had figured that the pair liked each other but wasn't for sure.

"how's la" madelyn said from the backseat "boring, i'm glad i'm back here with my favorite people though" i said smiling "maddie are you sure your okay with me moving in with you" i said to the girl

"tessa i told you it was okay don't worry about it plus i won't have be lonely anymore so" madelyn said laughing "okay just making sure, austy i'm hungry can we go get food" i said asking the the blonde boy who was focused on the road

"we can later, the boys are blowing up the group chat there getting impatient" austin said turning up the radio "what group chat we haven't said anything since i got off the plane" i questioned the boy

"none of your business hoe" austin said jokingly "whatever bozo" i said rolling my eyes at him then flipping him off.

"y'all are best friend goals i swear to god" madelyn chirped "no we are" i said to madelyn

tessa and the two others finally  got back to the apartments. they decided to get daisy'a stuff and go to her new apartment which she was very excited to see and decorate her room.

when they entered the two girls apartment. tessa was surprised to see the rest of the cast sitting in the living room when a particular boy caught her eye none other than drew starkey.

"tessa " jd and rudy said in unison "my favorite pogues" tessa said jokingly giving the two boys hugs then giving chase a hug and finally giving drew a hug drew was much taller than the five foot two girl so her head rested perfectly on drew's chest.

M'S CORNER]
so that happened.
big things coming