Chapter 2

"So what are we playing Kae?" Sarada asked

"Well Im not so sure, maybe we can play with some of the dolls that I have or maybe we can play tag!" Kae replied

"Let's play with your dolls first."

Sarada and Kae started playing with the dolls. Sarada was pretending to be a wife of 2 kids and Kae was one of her children. They played for about 45 minutes until Kae suddenly stopped and stared at Sarada. Sarada was confused and waved her hand In front of Kae.

"Is there something on my face?" Sarada asked.

Kae started smirking. "No there's nothing. I was just wondering, do you have a boyfriend?"

Sarada's face started to heat up as the first person that popped into her head was Boruto. She didn't know what to say, the question was asked so randomly.

"No answer? I'll take that as a yes."

"N-no! I don't!"

"Whaaat really?" Kae pouted. "I thought that blonde guy was your boyfriend."

"Huh?! Boruto??" Saradas face was completely red at this point.

>>With Boruto<<

"I can't believe I got stuck making this little girl some pasta! This is so unfair." Boruto muttered to himself.

Boruto tried his best making the pasta taste good. He learned a few things from his mom who makes really good food. Once Boruto was finished he glanced over at Konohamaru sensei and saw he was asleep. Boruto decided to grab a marker and tip toe over to him. He drew a mustache, a unibrow, and colored his nose black.

"Ha! That's what happens when you don't even try to help me!" Boruto grinned. "Well I guess I should go tell that blonde brat her pasta is ready now."

As boruto walked up the stairs he heard whispers coming from the room the girls were in. Once he stood outside the door he heard Sarada scream "Boruto??"

Boruto opened the door, "Why'd you say my name?"

Sarada jumped and looked to her right and saw the blonde Uzumaki standing in the door way, staring at her.

Sarada got nervous and she threw a pillow at him, hitting him in the face and knocking him down. "You scared me dobe! Next time knock!"

"Oww what was that for Sarada?" Boruto said as he rubbed his nose.

"What are YOU doing here?" Asked Kae with an annoyed expression.

"Well little miss Kae , I came to tell you that your pasta is ready."

Kae quickly got up and shoved Boruto out of her way and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

"Geez, she could've atleast said excuse me." Boruto said looking at Sarada. "What were you guys talking about?"

Saradas cheeks turned light pink as she remembers what the little girl asked her. She looked the other way, holding her legs to her chest.

"Don't worry about it. It's none of your business." Sarada replied. She expected herself to scream those words but she didn't.
"We should go." Sarada stood up, gently punched Borutos shoulder and started walking downstairs.