🌟Eret🌟

Requested? No
-------------------------------------------------------
Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

I feel like Eret is the type to enjoy holding hands, kissing/holding your cheek, just sweet couple things.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

They'll probably like, cut off their head?

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Absolutely not, that's absurd!

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Well you'd rule the smp.. But would you complain about that? Also they may force affection.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

They aren't necessarily vulnerable.. But they do love you too much for their own good.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

They'd probably feel mostly disappointed.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

They wouldn't be happy, they would most likely lock you in your room for a while, nothing too cruel.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Imagine walking into Eret's castle, going to ask him about something when you see the corpse of your friend lying on the ground, decapitated, with a bloody Eret standing over them.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

You and them ruling the smp in peace, you content with everything

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Because of their glasses, you can't see it but they just glare at the person as they stand behind you with a hand on your shoulder.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

They act about the same, just really clingy and loving.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

They would often greet you with them kissing your hand, you just thought of it as a friendly gesture.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Not really.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Normally locking you in your room, that's about as bad as it would get.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

The freedom to leave-?

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

Pretty damn patient, 9/10, would recommend.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

They'd make you a whole ass flower field
with your grave in the center.
If you escaped, however, they would stop at nothing to find you and bring you back home, you would most likely be harshly lectured, and locked in your room.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

They will have a pang of guilt here and there, but quickly push it aside as "I'm protecting them, they need this." So, no.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

Loneliness.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

If you were to scream, they would have you locked in your room with fidget toys
If you were to cry, they'd immediately ask you what's wrong and panic.
If you were to isolate yourselves, they'd go find where you were and sit on the opposite side of where you were in silence.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

Have you and him rule the server? I don't know.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Wear their crown or glasses, maybe their cape.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Maybe accidentally.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

They literally kidnapped you and made you rule by their side.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

About 2-3 years.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

No.