𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐠𝐮𝐧

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: @miamaybankmalfoy

It had been a boring day.

None of my friends were around. Pope and Kiara were off doing who knows what, John b was at Sarah's, and JJ had seemed to disappear, leaving me stuck at the Chateau with no company and nothing to do.

I ended up cleaning up for John b and just sleeping in the hammocks for most of the day and now I was laying on the couch, on the porch, with a small pillow behind my head as I watched the sun sink down over the horizon. It was getting semi-dark outside.

"Guess what I got?" I heard a familiar voice ask in a singing tone which startled me.

I looked over to see JJ coming up the porch steps with his book bag in hand.

"What?"

"We ran out of dope, right?" The blonde said, his boots clomping across the porch until he got to me and raised my legs so he could sit down.

"Yeah?" I replied, wondering what he was getting at as I moved my legs into his lap cause I knew he didn't mind.

"Well now we got ourselves a whole new stash!" JJ cheered, unzipping the back to reveal a shit ton of small plastic bags full of weed.

"Where the hell did you get all this?" I exclaimed as I snatch the bag from his hands. I picked up one of the plastic bags examining it before dropping it back into the pile. If he was found with this much weed he would surly be arrested.

"Found it" he simply shrugged his shoulder with a playfully smirk pulling across his lips.

"Oh, you found it?" I mocked, my gaze shifting to his eyes and he rapidly nodded in response. "That's totally believable"

"Yep, so are you ready to get stoned to the point we can't function?" JJ implied, raising a eyebrows which made me laugh.

"Yes sir"

I watched intently as JJ began to make a blunt. He sat with his elbows on his knees and the paper between his fingers. He packed the substance down into the paper before beginning to roll it up, giving it a small lick here and there to secure it.

Finally, he had it ready to go and stuck it in his mouth then he leaned back pulling his lighter out of his pocket. He flickered on the lighter and lit the end of the blunt.

My gaze stayed on him as smoke rolled off his lips making me desperate to get my hands on the small item in his hand.

"I want some" I called out, bouncing in my seat a little which make JJ chuckle.

He handed the blunt to me and I took a drag before puffing out the smoke into JJ's face cause I knew he disliked it. He stuck his middle finger in my face then snatched the blunt away from me.

We both took turns hitting off the blunt until we both had that intoxicating substance fogging our minds.

"Are my eyes red?" JJ mumbled, lazily turning his head towards me. I turned my head so I was facing him. His hair was a disaster and his clothes were sloppy and he looked stoned as shit.

"No, they're blue" I shook my head rapidly, I could feeling the gears in my head coming to stop as I tried to think. I was completely gone.

"Well no shit, Sherlock" JJ raised his voice as he laughed smoke puffing out of his mouth. His laughter only had me laughing for no reason.

Soon enough neither of us could breath we we're snickering so hard. JJ was throwing his head back with laughter as I clutched my side.

"What are we laughing at?" JJ asked his hooded, red rimmed eyes gaping into me.

"Your eyes are blue?" I shrugged unleashing a small giggle as I took the blunt from JJ's hand. I probably didn't need anymore but I was already high wasn't I, why not have some more?

"Oh shit! I think I just had an idea..." The blonde next to me stated, sitting up straight with big eyes. "Yeah, I just had an idea"

"What?"

"I seen it in a movie once" he explained grabbing the blunt from between my lips as he repositioned so that he was facing towards me on the couch.

"Alright, c'mere," he curled his fingers gesturing for me to come to him so shifted over so I was sitting closer to him.

"Little closer, don't be shy" he smirked making me furrow my eyebrows as to why he wanted me so close.

"What are you doing?" I pondered out loud.

"You'll see"

"Alright, open your mouth" he commanded, watching me carefully as he fiddled with the bulky rings on his fingers which was oddly hot for some reason.

I hesitantly did as he said, opening my mouth giving him a weird and confused look. In the back of my mind wandered the thought of this being some kind of dirty joke he was trying to pull on me...

Without acknowledging my confused state, he took a drag of the blunt before scooting closer so our noses practically touch then he exhaled the smoke, allowing it to travel into my own mouth.

I stared into his eyes admiring the thin line of crystal blue wrapped around his dark dilated pupils. Suddenly, I couldn't fight the urge to glance down at his lips. They were thin yet alluring and parted, showing a sliver of his front teeth. I watched as his eyes flick down to my lips, holding his gaze there for a few seconds. He could probably hear my heart that was beating twice as fast as normal, thumping in my chest.

Then, I suddenly found both of us slowly leaning in with tilted heads, Before I knew it out lips had met, our noses bumping just a bit. His lips were warm and smooth, pressing firmly against mine as his hand found it's way to cradle the back of my neck.

I gradually veered into his lap, finding a resting spot for my hands on his shoulders.

His lips divided to capturing my bottom lip between them, I felt his teeth come into play, sinking into my cloud-like lip; not hard enough to actually hurt. He released, removing his teeth which caused my bottom lip to bounce back into place.

With time, his tongue swirled into mouth which led me to do the same.
He tasted like weed. Pure weed. Which led me to assume I tasted the same. My hands danced up the back of his neck, trekking into his soft fluffy hair as his rough hands slide down my body taking hold of my hips. Our breaths became heavy panting as our tongues revolved around each other. I could feel his hot breath unfurling over my face.

Finally, after I was out of breath, I deliberately pulled away, blinking open my eyes and JJ did the same, looking kind of surprised at the action we just shared.

"Goddamn" He spoke his voice sounding out of breathe as he gave me a stunned expression. "That was hot"

"We could do it again?" I suggested, shrugging my shoulders lightly as a smirk played across my lips.

"God, we are so wasted" JJ let out a heavy exhale and I nodded in agreement as I giggled.

"But yeah let's do it again" he blurted beofre smashing his lips onto mine for another make out.