Prologue

(Opening shot: a snow-capped mountain range under a peaceful morning sun. Tilt down slowly into the lush meadows that surround it and stop on an overhead view of a set of train tracks and a road that run parallel to one another. Set between them is a small station house. Cut to a close-up of Raph's feet, out in front of this building, and tilt up to his angry impatient face and crossed arms. Evidently something is not happening soon enough for his liking, or it is late in happening to begin with. The natural features and the architecture suggest that we might be near the Swiss Alps, and the station is the Myrberg stop on this route.)

(Long shot of him, seen from some distance down the road, then back to the station. A glance in each direction only empty stretches of hard-packed dirt; now he pulls out his communicator and flips it open.)

Raph: Raph calling Leo. Over.

(Close-up of the static-filled screen, which resolves into an image of Mikey's beaming face. Behind him is a rocky landscape under a blazing sun.)

Mikey: Leo's communicator. May I help you?

Raph: (annoyed) Mikey, put Leo on.

Mikey: He's fighting crime at the moment. Perhaps I can be of assistance.

Raph: I'm at the train station and no one's here. Are you sure I'm in the right place?

Mikey: Yep. That's the pickup spot. (Stays on the screen.)

Raph: (from o.c.) What if they don't show? (Long shot of him, panning slowly.) Am I supposed to just hang around here in the middle of nowhere forever? (The screen again.)

Mikey: Stay put, bro. Leo's trusting you to meet that team and take them to the place where the Brotherhood of Evil can't get to them.

(During this line, cut back to him; on the end of it, an engine is heard growling in the distance. He flicks a more vexed glance in its direction and finds a bus rolling toward the station. It pulls in, blocking him from view entirely; overhead shot of the area as it pulls away, kicking up as much dust as it did while braking. At ground level, the screen slowly clears with a little from Raph's mildly disgruntled fanning and he looks straight ahead. Cut to behind him and tilt up, revealing absolutely no one across the way where the bus would have let them out, then back to a close-up. Now he aims a mildly worried look at the departing rear fender, but a tug at his coat like the one he wore in the 15th episode of Tmnt 2012 in season 5 from below on the other side shakes him out of it.)

This is his coat that he's wearing.

Raph: Huh?

(Cut to just over his shoulder; off to this side are 3 very young children. The oldest is a girl, perhaps six or seven, with yellowish blonde hair tied in two pigtails and has forest green eyes. Her tank top shirt is sky blue, stenciled with a large number 8, and she wears a cape and skirt with this baby blue color and white/white boots with sky blue bows on them and wears black leggings. Next is a boy of four or five, who is still holding the coat hem. He has black hair and bright blue eyes, and sports a black shirt and black tights with black and yellow striped gloves, yellow shorts, and black boots with little yellow buckles on them. His chest displays a shuriken and a yellow speech bubble and a black blanket drags from his free hand. The youngest is a girl, no more than two; she has indigo purple and gold hair, indigo purple eyes and is dressed in a set of indigo purple and gold "footie" pajamas. Tied around her neck is a dark purple bib. These are Molly, Blake, and Millie, respectively.)

Blake: Are you Raphael?

(Cut to him and zoom slightly; his face flushes with disgust as he realizes that he, of all people, has drawn day care duty.)

Raph: You've gotta be kidding.

(Fade to black.)

(Opening theme)