The coffee shop

"Ahh just another boring day at work..." you say to yourself. You go to your closet and see your favorite outfit just sitting there. "Well. Might as well put this one on."

After putting on your outfit, you go to the bathroom to do your makeup and hair. "I wonder if a hot guy will come in? That would be nice..!" As you work on your makeup, your mind wanders off with all sorts of scenarios. You look at the time when you finish. "I'll be late if I don't hurry!"

You run to your car and drive to work. When you make it, you look at the time again, "I'm not late!" You say with relief.

As you walk in, you are greeted with a loud; "hello!!" You look at your fellow employee.

"Hey..!"

"You were almost late!!"

"I noticed."

"..."

"Well I should get a apron."

"Oki doki!"

"Ugh I hate how loud Cameron is," you tell yourself "I wish she would just shut up!"

As you walk back, Cameron says "hey I'm gonna go open up the kitchen, will you watch the coffee shop for me?

"Sure..."

"Thanks, y/n!! You are the best!"

"Mhm" you say quietly.

Suddenly, a guy with sparkling blonde hair and a fancy suit walks in.

You lightly blush and say "h-hi, what could I do for you?"

"Umm could I get a large mocha Frappuccino... with your number;)"

You look in to his charming, dark brown eyes and say "of course! Would you like some whip cream on that?"

"Sure..."

As you turn around, you feel yourself blush more. "AHH HE ASKED FOR MY NUMBER!!" You say in your head.

As you are finishing up the guys Frappuccino, another guy walks in. "I'll help you in one-"

"I KNEW I WOULD FIND YOU HERE, KURAPIKA!"

"Ugh.." said kurapika "what do you want, leorio?"

You just stand there as the two men yell at each other. "ENOUGH!" You yell "THIS IS MY FUCKING COFFEE SHOP AND IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE."

They both stare at you.

"Um... large mocha Frappuccino..."

Leorio stormed out as kurapika walked up to the counter. He looks at his cup.

You realize you forgot to put your number on the cup!

"How much?"

"Three, ninety nine..."

" ok." He hands you four dollars. "Keep the change."

"WAIT!!"

"Hm?"

"Here's my number." You hand him a piece of paper with your number on it.

He smirks "thanks. I think you noticed, but my name is kurapika."

"Bye..."

"See you soon!"