Texting and cleaning

After work, you flop down on your bed. You glance over at your phone, waiting for a text from kurapika, but you sadly, don't here the ding you were wanting.

Hours go by, watching Netflix and looking through Instagram, and then...

Ding!

A text from Cameron? Mom? Wait... it has to be kurapika!

You glance at your phone.

"Hey this is kurapika."

"Heyy"

"Wyd?"

"Oh nothing, just watching Netflix"

"Nice. We should meet up soon."

"Ofc!"

You squeal with excitement. You are going to get to know kurapika better!

"Sounds good. When is a good time? We could meet up at your place ;)"

"Um sure. I just have to clean up!"

"Alright"

You look around you. Your apartment is a pigs pin! "I better hurry!"

You begin by picking up all the dirty dishes and throwing them in the sink. "I'll do these later."

You then pick up all the trash. As you are cleaning up the dirty tissues on the floor in the bathroom, you see something behind the toilet. Is that a... used tampon applicator? Never mind that, and let's move on!!!

Next is clothes! You pick up all the dirty clothes in your sight. You pick up one particularly smelly shirt, and "AHHHGGG RAT!!" The rat runs away into a small crack in the window and out of the house. "Let's go ahead and close that window." You finish up this task by putting all the clothes into the washing machine.

To move on, you pick up all the shoes and put them on a shoe rack.

You pick up your vanity a little, because your vanity is the one this you keep clean.

You finish up the cleaning by mopping, vacuuming, washing the dishes, wiping down the counter, mirrors, and windows, changing your sheets, and making your bed!

"Ahhh I'm beat! Good thing I'm off tomorrow!" Now back to texting kurapika.

"You can come over tomorrow."

"Ok, sounds good."

You look at the time. "It's already 10:36 P.M??? I better get some sleep."

As you drift off, you fantasize on you and kurapika's upcoming date, but suddenly...

Ding!

"Get good sleep! You might need it if you catch my drift;)"