-Delayed Bonus-

“I'm really sorry sir but the earliest available flight is at 6.30 am tomorrow.”

Jinyoung rolled his eyes at travel conceiger’s words. He was already late and Jackson has been blowing up his phone every five minutes. He was supposed to be in Seoul two days ago but he had to postpone his flight due to a work conference. Finally when he managed to reach the airport it was displayed as delayed for two hours. It was partially his fault for sleeping with headphones on, so he didn't hear the announcement that the flight would take off at the right time. But they should have been more careful with their notices. He sat on a chair as he typed a message in the group chat. He wondered whether he should mute the chat until tomorrow just so he could avoid getting bashed by his friends. Jaebeom, Youngjae, Yugyeom and Mark were already in Seoul.  Bambam was flying from Thailand today.

"Listen here..., Debra. I needed to get down there like yesterday. My best friend is getting married."

Jinyoung’s thoughts were interrupted by the raging voice of a slender woman with reddish brown hair. He couldn’t see her face but he could tell she must be as pissed as he was due to the missed flight. He also understood her pain since he, himself was going to his best friend’s wedding.

His phone started to ring taking his attention away from the scene red hair was making. Jackson was calling, again.  “What do you mean you missed the flight?” Jackson’s voice rang loud in his ears. He was hysterical.

“Listen I’ll be there for the rehearsal tomorrow. Don’t worry.” Jinyoung used his calmest voice that he often use on his patients.

“gosh you are unbelievable. Zoey is going crazy here. She has turned into bridezilla cause one of her maids are late. Now if I tell her that you missed your flight she will eat my head.” Jackson whined.

“Don’t tell her then. Tell her I came and I’m feeling little sick or something.” Though he suggested Jinyoung knew it was never going to work with Zoey. But it was worth the try.

Jackson sighed soundly, “fine. I’ll do something. But get here as soon as possible. Or else I’m withdrawing your status as my best friend.”

Jinyoung smiled softly watching the blank screen. Jackson’s over dramatic demeanor definitely went with Zoey's over the top self. They complemented each other perfectly.

“No you don’t understand. For a very personal reason I can’t book a hotel room. So I might end up on streets if I don’t get on a plane tonight.” Red hair was still arguing with Debra.

“Ma'am we can provide you with a hotel room with complimentary dinner and breakfast. There is another passenger who missed the flight due to the erroneous notice. So we will arrange it for both of you.” She played her final card which she played with Jinyoung. That made the red head calm down a little. Jinyoung watched her calling someone to come and pick them. He stood up and straightened his blazer. He didn’t have time to change his clothes as he came straight from the conference.

A man came and loaded his luggage into a trolley and then collected red head's luggage. “Don’t worry about your luggage Ma’am. Airport staff will keep it safe till you get there tomorrow” Debra  called to them as they were leaving with the man.

They ended up at the airport hotel which was used as a transit hotel by tourists. It wasn’t crowded but wasn’t empty either. They collected their luggage and waited by the reception to receive their room keys. Jinyoung wondered whether he should say something to make the red head feel better but she had her face buried in her phone. Her aura saying, ‘don’t talk to me even if it’s the last thing you do' Jinyoung thought.

“Here's the key sir. It’s on 5th floor. I’ll get a bellboy to come down and get your bags.” The receptionist handed over the key to Jinyoung and called for help.