𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

☁︎︎ꕥ💉ꕥ☁︎︎

𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑡 9𝑝𝑚

"IM GUESSING YOU'VE BEEN WORKING HERE FOR QUITE SOME TIME..?"

Yoongi's eyes traveled up the customer's which was now completely shut and relaxed. His lips were curved up to a light smile which slightly surprised Yoongi. Normally coming into a tattoo parlor individuals would feel nervous, anxious, sick even but not this one. He seemed very relaxed, his shoulders are calm and neutral. His breathing is perfect. Not moving one muscle to make it easier for Yoongi to complete his job.

The customer opened his mouth once more.

"I like your pieces. It's simple but gorgeous that's why I wanted it tattooed on me..." the compliment rushed to Yoongi's ears quite fast. His fingers tightening around the equipment, leaving Yoongi's mouth a soft humming as a responce.

"I'm sorry for booking the appointment so late, I didn't mean to keep you waiting" the male slowly opened his eyes moving his head towards Yoongi which was focused on the tattoo.

"You have beautiful eyes" his words struck like lighting immediately stopping Yoongi from doing anything further. He was shocked and he has every right to be. Yoongi turned his head meeting the other pairs of eyes that were already on his.

"Ah sorry I'm always so straightforward and blunt" he brought his hand up to his gorgeous hair, smoothly letting his fingers run through his locks.

The customer closed his eyes for what seemed like half and hour, finally completing his tattoo.

"You're done. Do you need a mirror or-"

"No it's fine. I trust your work" grabbing his shirt from his lap he quickly stood up from his seating position. Slowly placing his thin material on his skin before grabbing his wet jacket.

Yoongi quickly took of his gloves placing them inside the near by bin.

"You can head outside, I'll be with you as soon as I finish cleaning up" with a simple nod the customer walked outside of Yoongi's room finally allowing Yoongi to breath in a more relaxed manner.

After a few minutes of placing the needed equipment back to their remaining places Yoongi locked his door before walking towards the reception desk. His fingers brushing his hair deeply sighing dying to close his eyes shut, even just for a few minutes. Widneing his eyes making sure they don't disobey him Yoongi walked toward the desk, his head raising but there was no one there. The shop was empty, silent however his eyes caught a glimpse of cash that was laying ontop of the desk, along side with that a small piece of paper right on top.