𖤐 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒

tevat academy, an elite private high school for students with visions where they can practice the use of their vision. the school is known to be the best high school in tevat, and it is located in sumeru near the academia.

it is valentine's day at the academy. mona megistus, a young lady boarding at the academy to be an astrologer, is going to confess her love to her best friend, albedo, a blonde boy with a star scar at the front of his neck. her hand is cupped with homemade chocolate, the chocolate being behind her back.

she walks outside to look for her dear friend around the campus. it was a whole lot of ground to walk on, but she was used to it from those months being at the campus. then she turned around.

the leaves were falling off the trees as they were making the crisp sound of rustling. the wind was blowing the leaves away, and her dark purple pigtails start to fly in the wind. her eyes widened as she sees her closest friend, kissing a cute green haired girl with glasses.

she walks away about to cry, faking a smile. there was a sudden drainage of energy. she wants to be happy for him, she wants to say congratulations, but she was confused. why am i mad at him? why am i feeling this way? she continues to question her thinking.

all she wants to do is sleep.

>>> 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

days go by normally, and classes were normal. however, they didn't feel normal for her. it just wasn't the same without albedo, her good friend for four years. she simply wanted to forget him.

she used to spend her time sitting with albedo and the knights chatting about their daily lives and eating lunch together. now she sits alone in the school library reading a book. her appetite has gotten smaller and she couldn't care less about lunch. in fact, she doesn't give a single shit about the knights.

a boy is holding an empty milk carton. he throws it in the nearby trash, and felt as if something was missing. he looked around the lunchroom to notice one person he doesn't see. mona.

normally he'd notice her sit with the knights, but then he couldn't find her. he hadn't had an argument with her for months. something was off. he decided to leave the cafeteria.

at first, he looked outside the campus and the astrology club room, but he couldn't find her. he then stops near the principal's office and notices her in the library. he sees mona holding a book alone with no food on her.

she was about to open her book and all of a sudden he covers her eyes.

"peak-a-boo." her head turns around to see a boy with navy blue hair and indigo eyes. she crosses her arms.

"scaramouche, what the hell are you doing here?"

"just came to borrow a book here," the boy replies, "angry as usual, i see." he notices her skin tone getting worse and her wrists getting thinner. something is off about her.

"yeah, no shit." mona scoffed. "i just want to read a damn book in peace."

"not with the knights today?"

"no, not in the mood to sit with them today."

"what happened with you and that alchemist kid?" scaramouche asked. "you haven't been with him recently." she takes the book from the table and was about to slap him, but his hand held her wrist. he looks at her in the eye, seeing her misty green pearls and her long lashes. his cheeks tint a light pink.