two.

11th August 2021

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ olivia's pov

I HAVEN'T GOTTEN out of my bed since the past 3 weeks. my best friend and my boyfriend. sorry my ex best friend and my ex boyfriend are together. i have no one with me. i always had a gut feeling but i ignored it. 

i've done nothing but cry, starve myself and write songs in the past 3 weeks. i've wrote almost 20 songs and i've decided to go to my record producer and show him these songs.

i got up, had a bath, got dressed, got starbucks before i left and eat my cookie in the car on the way there. last month i signed with Interscope Records and Geffen Records. 

As i reached the office, i stepped out of my car, and went up to the 6th floor where my manager is. I showed my songs to dave, my manager and he was absolutely in awe. he loved each and every song and wanted to record one on the spot to release it on May 8th. 

I sang each lyric of drivers license and i tried so hard not to cry. Each lyric, had so much meaning behind it, this is the best song to be my debut.

i sang each lyric with such emotion that my producer was not able to control himself, and shed some tears. as soon as i was done with the song, he asked me to post a picture on instagram about the song, so that's what i did.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐎 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 !

liked by 𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐭, 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫, 𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬, 𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟑,𝟒𝟓𝟔,𝟕𝟖𝟐 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐎 May 8th </3

𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐭 bet it's gonna be a banger!

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟓 yes the queen is back! 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯 love you liv!

𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 congrats :)

𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐚 you go girl! check dms <3

𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 proud of you livie

𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭 hopefully i'm invited to the release party?

⤷ 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 ofc tim! 

𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝟒 ew the lyrics suck
⤷ 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟑 no they don't stfu

𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

i was confused, why do emma and vincent still follow me and why did vincent comment on my post. is he dumb? the song is about him. heck my whole album is going to be about my past relationships. smh. oo tim commented on my post, lemme reply to him.

who's this nailea devora. i've heard that name when i hang out with larray all the time. i'm gonna check my dms, she seems sweet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

dms b/w naileadevora and oliviarodrigo

nai

hey! i just wanted to say that the
lyrics you posted are banger!
like you said the song is gonna
be released on may 8th, i was
wondering if you would like to
come to party with me and larray
and you can invite some of your
friends too! like a song release
party. what do you say?

liv
aww that's so sweet of you! ofc i
would like to come but can we
keep the party for limited people
only, like only 20 ppl? and i request
you not to invite vincent and emma
as it's a special day for me and i
don't want them to ruin it for me.

nai

ofc! i understand! so it will be on may 8th but what time is ur release party?

liv

the song is releasing in all the countries at 12am so the party will basically be at what 10pm on 7th May. does that sound good?

nai

yes, that's perfect! i'll send u the address the night b4 the party, and i'll keep a projecterready as there is going to bea music video! can't wait to meet you!

liv

yes, thank you nai! can't wait to meet you too! you're extremely sweet!

nai

awwe thank you! i gtg so i'll text you later! bbye liv <3

liv

bye nai <3

seen

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

nailea is such a sweet girl! i know that we're gonna be good friends!

✧·゚: *✧·゚:* ✦ *:·゚✧*:·゚✧

AUTHORS NOTE !

so, i love the story so far but i'm not gonna publish it just yet! so hope you enjoyed this chapter! don't forget to vote and comment if u like this book, please share the link fo this book to your friends as well <3