Chapter 3: Becoming A Ladies Man...Kinda

Well now, you seemed to have made a pretty good impression despite it being your first day in Tokyo. Since school is over, everyone went home. Well, almost everyone.

???: Hey, (Y/N)!

You turned around, seeing Ataru and Lum approaching you.

Ataru: How in the hell did you do it?

You had a confused look on your face.

You: Do what exactly?

Ataru: Mendou isn't really the easiest when it comes to becoming friends with him, but just saying your name once made him freak out.

You: I hope I didn't pressure him into becoming my friend...

Lum could sense your embarrassment. She couldn't help but giggle at it.

Lum: It seems like Mendou hasn't seen anyone of his caliber for a while other than his sister-cha!

You've heard of the Mendou Family back in America. They are one of the most elite families in all of Japan, owning most food franchises and making their own franchises as well. They even have a private military!

You: Well, he seems like a nice guy. And I definitely need friends when I'm in unknown territory.

Ataru put his whole arm on your shoulder.

Ataru: Well, good luck with that. Mendou isn't really a easy nut to crack. He mostly hangs out in his desk while every girl tries to talk to him.

You: I wouldn't be surprised. The guy is heir to a fortune.

Lum: You guys wanna go get some beef bowls? I'm starving-cha!

[Time skip is brought to you by Lum, Ataru, and you eating some beef bowl ramen. Yummy.]

You: Phew! I am stuffed! What other delicacies do you guys have here in Japan?

Ataru patted his stomach and licked his lips, still tasting the broth.

Ataru: We have more than just ramen. We have yakisoba, sushi, teriyaki, hot...busty...babes...!!

You: Babes...?

Ataru: Look over there!

He pointed at two women talking. They seem to be in their mid 20s, still in their prime.

Ataru: M-Milfs...

You: I know damn well you're not thinking what I think I'm thinking

Lum noticed this and grabbed Ataru's shoulders before he tried to run towards the women.

Lum: Darling! We've been together for a few years, and you still have this behavior?! This is unacceptable!!!

What your eyes just witnessed...and what your brain was trying to comprehend...

Lum just electrocuted Ataru to hell...

You: H...H-H-HOW?! HOW IN THE ABSOLUTE WORLD CAN YOU GENERATE ELECTRICITY?!

Lum looked at you in a calm manner.

Lum: Haven't you seen the tag match that darling and I had a few years back-cha?

Now that you think about it...you remembered something about an alien race trying to conquer Earth...

You: YOU'RE AN ONI?!

Lum giggled at your surprised tone. God that laugh...

Lum: Indeed I am-cha! Ever since darling won the game of tag, we have been together ever since!