Traitor

Listen to the song above for this chapter 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Orlin's POV:
I need to find out what's wrong with Nick, he would never do this to me.
But first, I go to the closest Taco Bell and get 3 number 2's, 5 number 10's, 12 number 6's and 9 number 7's. I devour all of it in a span of 10 minutes. Then I go to Nancy for some advice. Once I arrive at the law firm, I'm greeted with our lawyer, Nancy.
"Hey Nancy, I need advice." I said.

Nancy's POV:

Oh my fucking god not this phat phuck again. This is the 12the time this week he's come here.

He said he needed advice, so I told him "Just follow your heart. It will guide you." He was too busy eating his 14th burger to hear me. "Whachu said mamas?? I was eating." He said. O. M. G. I just got the best idea. "I just got the best idea." I said. "What is it?? 🙄🙄" "We have to make him jealous. He'll come running back. You always told me he got really jealous very easily." I suggested. "OH EM GEE. YOU'RE RIGHT." He *try's* to get up. "NRGH" He lets out as he was struggling. I internally roll my eyes. I get up to help him so he gets the fuck out. Bye bitch.

Orlin's POV
Nick, I'm coming baby. I know you're not a traitor. You wouldn't do this to me.

To be continued...

A/N: I finally posted another chapter. 🥺🥺 Are you guys proud?? I know you've all been waiting for this. Also I'm kinda thinking about making a real book. Also kinda wanna make smut. Tell me who you want me to write a *real* story about. Also I removed the song bc it was actually physically causing me pain that I tried to be funny and it really wasn't funny