Ch - 6 - Roommate Crush (Jin)

*YN pov*

I have been in a hostel since a long time; this is because my parents are always busy with their business and I had no one to take care of me. But now you have roommates with you and now you can't do things used to love doing when you were alone.

I like walking around in my pyjamas when no one was home or singing and dancing loudly. But as I have two roommates name Taehyung and Jin it was a bit difficult. First I only had one roommate Taehyung but when Taehyung brought his older brother Jin you couldn't help but like him. I sort of developed a small crush on the funny guy which turned out to be deep love.

*Author pov*

You being a dumb person not knowing he likes you too. He thought you were the sexiest thing he had ever set eyes on and had wet dreams about you.

One day in the apartment, it was completely empty. Taehyung had gone to buy some groceries while Jin was out on the walk. You took this opportunity for it to be like old times walking around in your pyjamas. You wore nothing but your underwear and an oversized band tee that reached your thighs while you danced around the kitchen and made yourself something to eat. Jin was about to go out of the apartment for the walk but stopped on the tracks after hearing the loud music.

 Jin was about to go out of the apartment for the walk but stopped on the tracks after hearing the loud music

He quietly made his way to the kitchen to see you dancing weirdly; he stood in the doorway to watch

He quietly made his way to the kitchen to see you dancing weirdly; he stood in the doorway to watch. He observed you as you busted out horrible dance moves on the BTS "House Of Cards" as well as singing completely wrong lyrics. He watched you carefully as you bit into a strawberry, its juice dripping down your chin. He thought that it would be creepy to watch you like that so he announced his presence.

Jin: Remind me to never take you dancing

He said over the music, making you jump and turn to see who it was.

Yn: Jin, you scared me

You said with a hand over your beating heart. He raised a brow, trying to keep his lingering gaze away from your bare legs.

Jin: Yeah, well you scared me with your singing skills. I thought witch was crying

 I thought witch was crying