Sorry!!

Tsukishima's pov
——————————

"Tsukki! Wait a minute, you forgot your lunch!!" My younger brother wailed from the kitchen. "Hm? Ah, thank you Tadashi." I replied taking the bento box into my hands. "Have a good day at school!" "I will, thank you Tadashi. You have a good day too."

—————————— at school ———————————

I walked into the bright pink school, slowly making my way to class not caring if I'm late. I arrived into my classroom and yet again, like every other day, nobody noticed me. Though I'm kind of glad, I'm not one for too much attention. I sat down at my seat as class started.

—————————— after class —————————
(Sorry I know that this is a lot of time skips. I don't know what to put here.)

Haruhi's pov
———————-

'Shoot! They will never leave me alone if I'm too late!' I thought as I ran down the pink hallways of the school. 'Why does this school have to be so damn big?!' Rounding a corner I ran into someone, my books flying everywhere. "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you!" I apologized. "Ah, no it's alright." He said quietly. It was almost as if he was talking to himself, from the way he was staring at the ground and talking so silently. I put my hand out to help him up which he accepted. "I'm Haruhi Fujioka. It's nice to meet you... Senpai...?" I greeted. "I'm Tsukishima Rei, it's nice to meet you too. I'm a second year." He greeted back. "Oh! So you are my senpai!" I said trying to make eye contact but with his hair I couldn't see him properly. "Yeah, I guess so." "Uhm... I'm going to music room 3, would you like to come?" I asked. "Sure!" Little did he know, that was going to be the worst decision he had made in his life.
———————————————————————————

Sorry it's short, I'm tired and I wanna read before I go to bed.

Can you guys leave some tips or something in the comments so I can get better at writing? This is my first book so it would really help.

-356 words-
~author~