Chapter 3

In Daythiel

I was walking downstairs from my room

I was walking downstairs from my room. I walked past the hall to the dining table. Everyone was present there. I went towards my chair and sat. I was wearing my everyday outfit, this business suit but in blue colour.

Prince Albert : Good morning !!

Everyone : Good morning !!

We ate out break fast peacefully and went back to our daily routine. So today I have to go to office to look over the selected people for final round of interview. I walked towards the car, Driver opened the door for me, though I hate this and shouted on him n number of times, he still do this again and again, so I let go that. He wished me morning to which I nodded.

I sat in the car and driver started the engine. The ride was quite. I was staring outside the window. "How peaceful these people live, and how they all enjoy, I wish my life could be that simple. Dad forced me to join this company as CEO, I have zero interest in any of these things royals own. I just want to take a leave and go for never ending holiday, where I can live peacefully ever forever." Car stops at the gate of our office, the driver open the door and I started walking towards the main door, Watchman opened the door, not again I hate this he too wished me, I nodded as usual.

I walked inside the office and quickly got into lift ignoring everyone's wishes. "You can call me introvert, but I hate how they treat me like I am someone special, I am not, not at all, I am a normal human just like all of them." As soon as the lift opened, I walked inside my cabin. I sat on my chair. I took the file which was placed on the table. It was showing 15 nominis from different countries selected for final round.

Pedro Bowman - Germany
Mark Moore - Argentina
Sophia Reynolds - France
Vickie Meyer - Canada
Marcus Ryan - Brazil
Frederick Ballard - Finland
Nancy Tucker - Indonesia
Jay Long - Andorra
Nichole Nunez - Sweden
Faith Schwartz - Italy
Denise Adams - Australia
Kimberly Morris - Croatia
Mildred Bailey - Ethiopia
Amanda Robinson - Grenada
Aradhya Suryavanshi - India

India ?? India ?? India !! That too a girl again. In all these years I never saw an Indian got selected. I heard once a girl was selected, but after that she got some medical emergency at her home in India and went back to never return, then the people assigned there as interviewers, ask everyone if they really can work here or not, mostly their answers are like "I don't know" kind off so, they ask them to join there not here, but the thing is that, how this girl is selected ?? Suddenly someone knocked.

Prince Albert : Come in !!

I said and my secretary Mr. Wilson came in.

Mr. Wilson : Sir, when should we keep our final interview ??

Prince Albert : This Monday.

Mr. Wilson : Okay sir. I will inform them, can I take your leave.

Prince Albert : Yeaah.. No Wait, Who is this Indian ?? How they selected her ??

He already turned around to leave, but on my command again turned to me.

Mr. Wilson : They said, she has given all answers confidently and they feels she was perfect, also she was sure to join this company, may be we can give her chance if she gets selected here too.

Prince Albert : Okay fine let's see. You can leave.

And he left. I saw leftover files and signed few of them which were supposed to. And sat there for few minutes. "Its 2 pm and I have a meeting at 2.30 Great !! why this have to be soo frustrating, I just hate all this. God, please show your mercy to me."

We started with the meeting, everyone started showing presentation and I didn't even paid any attention over them. "What ?? I seriously don't like to live like this." The time was going slowly, "this all feels like I am attending maths lecture, that to in some other language which I didn't heard before."

Mr. Wilson started to say something, it is related to our new project, though all the things are prepared already, we need to check out the things once again. The meeting ended and I greeted everyone. As I said we have to look over the place again, I asked my driver to drive me there. As soon as we reached the destination, I got outside and started looking everywhere. I must say they had started everything nicely.

I went to the backside of the sight, from here we can watch a beautiful nature. I inhaled the fresh air, this sky... this land... this air... is so refreshing. It feels heaven here. I don't know why people love to live in city, when we can live in actual heaven like this. I wish I could somewhere like this and stay there all alone for rest of my life.

I turned around and again sat in my car, we drove back home just like everyday. I am tired of this now, after that, I had my dinner with everyone else and went back to my room got freshen up and went to sleep. This was such a tiring day.

As soon as I closed my eyes, I saw a name Aardhya Suryavanshi. My mind went back to what Mr. Wilson said.

Mr. Wilson : They said, she has given all answers confidently and they feels she was perfect, also she was sure to join this company, may be we can give her chance if she gets selected here too.

"What Mr. Wilson said was true ?? Who will be she ?? Oh, why I am thinking about her so much ?? I should sleep shouldn't I ?? I didn't even met her. I don't know why but, I am getting a feeling that everything is going to change."

Author's note : So what do you think about Prince Albert ?? Did you liked him and Aradhya ?? And how's the story ?? Thank you for all the read's, It means a lot !! Hope I will see you all in next chapter too. :) Thanks once again !!