Chapter two

Bright light was shining into my room as i let out a groan and turn in my bed. I hear footsteps approaching and feel a soft touch on my shoulders. "We got a meeting in 15, make sure to be there." I knew it was Lio but i still had to turn to face him. He walked out of the door without looking back.

He was wearing a navy blue suit and i was guessing he was wearing a matching tie with it and a white dress shirt.

I walked towards the bathroom that was attached to my own room. Every room had a own bathroom, some were bigger then others.

I hopped into the shower and did the usual.

After my shower the bathroom was filled with steam and i couldn't see myself in the mirror. I hurried a little and dressed up. I wore a purple wide leg dress pants with a white tanktop on it. I put on some sneakers and let my long black hair fall over my shoulders.

I had no idea what time we lived in so i toke my belongings and walked of the marble stairs.

I saw man running up and down, to the left and right. Maids were busy in the kitchen and i saw a fast glimpse of Lio.

I toke a banana and walked towards the meeting room.

So now in the present i am sitting on a black leather stool at a black glass oval table with man sitting and standing around it.

Now that i could see Lio on a better perspective he was wearing exactly what I thought. Now i could see that his curls were perfect on his head, they were styled a little bit towards his forehead but it didn't touch it.

Now he was wearing his green contact lenses wich made me shiver a little, because al the time he was wearing those he was pretty angry.

"So everyone listen up," Lio his voice was low and everyone dropped the subject they were talking about and looked at Lio. "Some of you may know this but Angelo García the mafia family that is below us on the list is planning to attack on us, they want us out of the way so that they can be on top of the mafia list." While Lio toke a break all the man were murmuring. "This is not sure for a 100% but the people i heard it from are loyal to me so i think they might be right. I want us to be sure of anything that might happen so keep your head up and if you got any information about the García family please don't hold back and let me know as soon as possible." Lio his voice rises to get above all the murmuring. "Are there any questions about this?" Multiple people rose their hands and Lio gave them one by one permission to speak. "So what do we do now?" His voice was raspy and very low as a man with dark short curls looked at Lio for an answer. Lio his lips stayed in a pursed line as he was thinking about it. "You all can go out through the day to do what you have to do. You have to be inside by 8 pm and you can only go out on my command. Like i said earlier please inform me everything that is going on with the García family." Lio took a pause as most of the man nodded. "Always bring a gun knife or whatever with you if you didn't already. Kill people when you are in danger, don't injure but kill. You all can go out of the house by 6 am if you want to but just be home by 8 pm." Lio always wanted to make sure he was clear so multiple times he would say thing twice.

All the hands were now lowered that meant no one had any questions anymore. "You all are dismissed." And all the man walked out to do their personal stuff.

Lio walked up to me and made a motion with his hands as if he was trying to figure out what to say. He opened his mouth but closed it again. Then he opened his mouth again and now words came out "I want to put this job about the García family on you" I think he saw my facial expressions because i was kind of confused "this whole situation will take very long and if I do this myself it will take longer than a month to resign. So by tomorrow you are going to hold your own meetings. I will be there and help you when needed but you need to understand that this is all on you now." He licked his lips to think if he had any more to say. He opened his mouth but i cut him off "there will no possible way I can handle this all by myself once you resign. I can't come out of this mess with all my men alive." A smile overtook Lio's face as i said 'my men' but it quickly disappeared "i know Sevilla, but even when I resign i will have you back all the time. You can ask- " Neveah jumped into the room. Her dark brown hair was swinging to the left and to the right, she was wearing a blue mom jeans with a basic white shirt and white nike sneakers. She looked to cute. Behind her was Jeremiah with a speaker on his shoulders, his little curls were nicely styled and he was wearing a black jeans with a blue shirt and nike sneakers, the same as Neveah.