Angel

Pronounces: she/her

------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: pov

i was sitting at the reseption at the hotel. A man with bleached blond hair and a black leather coat walked in. He looked around the hotel lobby and walked over to me. " hello, i'm spike is Angel here? " he asked looking deeply in my eyes. I was speechless for a second and then stumbled out of my chair to get Angel. " Hey sweetie there's someone names spike here blond hair black leather coat " i explained Angel rolled his eyes and walked with me his hand on my lower back. " What do you want spike " he spit at the bleached blonde " woah easy there champ. I was just in town thought I'd come by and I'm happy I did seeing this lovely lady here " he said eying me up and down. " Leave her alone spike " Angel growled at him. " Can someone please explain to me how you two know each other? " i asked. Angel sighed and was about to say something when spike interupted him " we were palls back in the old days weren't we champ " the blonde said turning his head to angel. Angel nodded and looked at me. I made an o shape with my mouth and nodded continuing with my work. The whole night spike was flirting with me and i could tell Angel wasn't happy about it. When spike placed a hand on my shoulder he lost it. He grabbed the vanpire and slamed him into the wall " Get your hands off of my girlfriend got it?! " he asked well more like told him. Spike put his hands up in defeat and nodded " alright calm down no need to get aggressive ". The blonde left and somdid Angel and I we went to my apartment, closed all the windows so the sunlight couldn't come in. I grabbed some comfortable clothes and so did angel. I layed on my back while he laid his head in the crook of my neck. " Someone was a little jealous todsy huh? " i asked giggling. He looked up at me and smiled. He gave me a quick kiss before answering my question " well i just didn't like the way he was flirting and touching my girlfriend " he defended himself. I laughed a little and we both fell into a peacefull sleep.

A/n:okay so this is really bad but it's 1:17 at night and i felt like i needed to post something