Nobody important?

A/N: I'm writing this as I found a tiktok audio and thought that it fits with Yokoyami

It was right after saving a kindergarten fulled with children and staff from a villain attack. All the children were huddled together as they were terrified, but who wouldn't. But there were a small group of kids seperated from the main group.

Yokoyami (Fawks) had just finished talking with the police and other Pro Heros. She decided to check on the little kid to make sure they are ok.

She walked over to the main group of children but noticed the small group that was seperated. "Why are they separated from the main group?" She asked a Pro Hero that was close by.

The Pro Hero turned to Yokoyami and replied with ", They are quirkless, not important." Yokoyami frowned, Why are they less important than the kids with quirks? They don't have control over that! "Not important?!" Shouted Yokoyami, catching the attention of most people in the area.

"They don't have control over it! Us Pro heros and others are lucky to have a quirk! Even if it's just a bubble quirk!" She shouted as her hair was flickering and started to have speks of flames floating of.

By now the small group of kids were staring at Yokoyami in shock. I mean who wouldn't? After being discriminated against ever since they found out, they felt like no one really card. So when they heard Yokoyami or as they know them, Fawks, they were shocked.

"Fawks can you please keep calm," asked the Pro Hero. "Calm down?! After hearing you say "Not important"?! No way" Yokoyami shouted in response. She sighed and took a Deep breath and walked over to the small group of kids.

Yokoyami approached the group and crouched down to their level. The kids were staring at her in confusion, disbelief and awe.

"Hey, are you guys ok?" They asked the kids. There was silence before a bubble pink haired boy spoke up ", I-i am ok Miss." Yokoyami smiled slightly ", that's good to hear little bird, what's your name dear?" She tilted her head looking at the boy. The bubble pink haired boy replied with ", Nick Ryuu miss!" As a smile creeped on his face.

Yokoyami gave out a little chuckle at his adorableness. " Nice to meet you Ryuu! I came here to say that you are just as important as kids with quirks, even if it may seem pointless, don't give up! You can do great things without quirks and I hope to see you out there in the future!" They spoke with a determined smile.

The kids and some bystanders looked at her in awe and admiration. A few kids were giggling and shouted "We won't let you down Fawks!" Yokoyami gave a closed eye smile and said goodbye before poofing away in a puff over colourful flames.

A/N: May do part too but in the future where the kids have grown up abit or something! -Hiccup