Handplates

Remember to read the underfell first sentence!

In classic handplates, Sans and Papyrus are found when Alphys was getting curious about what Gaster does in the true lab. What if Alphys didn't find them, and it was Frisk who found them years later? Gaster would be living in Snowdin, seeing as he didn't get pushed into the core by Sans, and when you visit the true lab, you find a pair of Skeletons kept in inhumane conditions (with multiple inflicted wounds) and knowing that Gaster is the head of the lab, taking pictures and showing the king leads to a MASSIVE scandal (Zarla - handplates creator - talked about this in a concept, along with some memes and alternate worlds, like HELP_Plates and tem-plates, but this is the most notable for me)

Another alternate idea is what if Gaster got found out earlier, and depending on how much earlier, either got in minor trouble with the king, not knowing his full intentions, and the skeletons were still attached to him.
Alternately if they were found earlier again, Gaster becomes the reluctant father of the two, after telling the king he is lonely and wants kids.
He could still treat them like shit in his secret lab at home (the shed) and threaten them into not telling anyone (so a domestic abuse story) or he could actually become a good father.
I reckon these could all become good ideas. What to you two think?