7. I am sorry Yoongi

I decide to go to school early today. To avoid Yoongi. I sigh and walk to my class and take a seat at my seat.

Yoongi and I have only one same class today so I am a little grateful.

At time pass more and more students come and suddenly my friends come. Yoongi of course.

I try not to look at him.

'Good morning why so quiet? You, okay?' Cho said while sitting beside me looking me worried.

'Just headache don't worry' I said and smile at her.

Thanks god Yoongi seat is a bit away from me.

A few minutes later professor come and start the le I decide to go to school early today. To avoid Yoongi. I sigh and walk to my class and take a seat at my seat.

Yoongi and I have only one same class today so I am a little grateful.

At time pass sson.

I feel someone staring at me and I look around to find Yoongi staring at me.

When our eyes meet, he smiles at me but I look away quickly.

Avoid him Y/n!! I sigh and try to focus on my lesson.

When the class finished, I pack all my thing and about to leave but Cho stop me.

'Woh WoH! What's with the rush Y/n?' Cho ask me giving me a look.

'Umm I need to do something I won't join with you guys' lunch today. Have fun'

Before she asks me anything I quickly walk away.

Author pov.

'Where did Y/n go?' Yoongi ask Cho.

'What's with her she looks weird?' Jimin ask Cho too.

'I don't know. She said headache. But somethings wrong?' Cho answer while taking her bag

'Anyway, let's go eat I am hungry' Jimin said and Cho agree both walking excitedly to cafeteria.

Meanwhile Yoongi who look kinda sad because he feels like y/n is ignoring her.

'Maybe because of her headache, don't think too much Yoongi' he said to himself and sigh while following Jimin and Cho.

_______________________________________

Y/n Pov

I am in the bathroom washing my hand and look at myself in the mirror.

I sigh. What's wrong with me.

'Oh, look who is here?'

Suddenly Mina come in and smirk at me. I roll my eyes

Damn I am not in the mood.

'Go away I am not in the mood' I said and dry my hand.

'You really are a bitch hum? I told you to stay away from Yoongi and you even kiss him? Bitch!'

'Is none of your business honey now move I have things to do' I said and about to leave.

'You take everything from me Y/n and I won't give Yoongi to you too. Just wait and see'

'Well good luck' I said and close the door.

I walk to my class and I sigh.

What am I thinking? Why do I said that to her if I don't want Yoongi? Why am I feeling so angry?

'Y/n!' Shit.

I heard Yoongi call my name and I walk quickly to my class. I didn't even try to look at him because I know myself very well.

Meanwhile Yoongi is sad and disappointed a little because she didn't even look at him.

'Is it because of last night?' he thought to himself.

Day by day pass and I try to avoid Yoongi as much as I can.

It's not easy but I tried. Even Cho and Jimin are asking me what's wrong between us. I just ignore them and they didn't ask anymore.

This day I notice Mina and Yoongi is getting along together and I am not liking it. But why it's not like I Love Yoongi right?

When the end of the day, I am about to leave but someone pull me by my waist and I look up.

Is Yoongi. Shit

'We need to talk.' He said deeply I gulp avoiding his eyes.

'Why are you avoiding me y/n?'

'I am not' he scoffs.

'Don't lie to me Y/n tell me what's wrong what did I do? It's because of that night?' He asks and I look at him. He is looking at me really deeply and before I lose myself, I look away.

'Forget it, it just a mistake and we didn't mean it anyway' I said while looking away.

He grab my shoulder and hold it tightly

'What? You call that mistake? Not to me Y/n. I mean it. I mean everything I did and said to you' he sounds so serious and those beautiful eyes are not helping too.

'And you also kiss me back so I thought you feel the same' He stare at me deeply. I want to run out of this situation already. I am about to leave but he pulls me.

'Tellme Y/n' because of the situation I am not in my right mind and I spoke

'That's your assumption Yoongi, I don't feel the same and I told you it's just a mistake. Leave me alone'

I told him even tho I didn't mean it. He moves his hand from my shoulder and look down.

His eyes change. I don't see anything from them it just blank.

'Oh.... I am sorry for my stupid assumption and feeling for you. And don't worry I will leave you alone from now on' he said blankly. And before I know it feel my heart broke.

'Yoongi ahh......' Suddenly Mina come and hug his arm while glaring at me.

'What are you doing I am waiting for you to go to café' she said with her annoying voice and I roll my eyes.

'Yeah, sorry mina let's go' he said and leave.

Then I walk to my apartment too.

---------------------------------------------

I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling.

Why am I feeling like this.......

I should be happy that I can stay away from Yoongi but I don't feel this right.

I am scare of falling in love and get hurt but why am I hurting like this too?

I cry silently while hugging my pillow while remembering Yoongi said eyes when I said it didn't mean anything.

I know he is the sweetest guy I ever meet and care about me.

I didn't mean to hurt him like that but I did it.

I sob hard and cry all night.

I am sorry Yoongi. I am sorry.