Prologue - Yoomi's Wedding

۝ yoomi_kim 🔵                                    ⋮

♥️     〇    ➢

☉ Liked by kimtaeofficial and 25,567 others
yoomi_kim Can't wait to be yours, OFFICIALLY ❤️

ⱽⁱᵉʷ ᵃˡˡ ⁶⸴⁷⁹⁸ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ

miss.nightingale @ 𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒊_𝒌𝒊𝒎 I can't wait to be there ... Guess why? I'm also getting married on same day, isn't it
@ 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍? 😂😂

yoomi_kim 🔵  @ 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔.𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒆 Nany at least can you change your name to real one? Miss. Kim Ni Ah?? .. Oh yea - Congratulations anyway 😂❤️

jungkookofficial  Congrats you both🎊 and for us too @ 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔.𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒆 😂❤️

kimtaeofficial 🔵  Finally ❤️

j_hobiii Isn't that your engagement pic?!😍  Can't wait for your wedding 🥺❤️

jin_galbell Should I wear tux or suit?🤔

jimin_park 🔵  Congratulations 🙂🙂

¹ ʰᵒᵘʳ ᵃᵍᵒ

_____________________

"Hey, Jimin!!! It's been so long!" Hobi whooped, seeing Jimin surrounded by his fangirls. "How are you?" 

"Excuse me.." Jimin softly smiled and excused him from the fangirls, after signing his autograph for them.

"Hello, Hobi.. I'm fine, thanks." Jimin walked with Hobi near the wedding arena.

"I'm glad, you came to this wedding. Even with your busy schedule." Hobi sat in the front row.

"How can I miss her wedding? There's nothing more important thing than to see her as bride!" Jimin sat beside Hobi, with a soft smile.

"I agree that.. We all have been waiting for this moment!" Hobi cheered again.

Jimin smiled and it turned to a awe very quickly as he saw Yoomi, with her father who was taking her down the aisle.

She was looking absolutely breathtaking in white wedding gown, as Tae was waiting for her in teary happy eyes.

Her father held her arms with a proud smile and kissed her forehead. He placed her hand on Taehyung's and patted his arms. The couple stood in front of priest.

The priest started the ceremony and vows are being exchanged now.

Taehyung held her both the hands, "I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Yoomi Soo to be my wife. I offer my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in every possible best and worst situation and I promise to Love you unconditionally till the very end." Tae saw her in teary eyes.

"I ....  Yoomi Soo, take you, Kim Taehyung to be my husband. I offer my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in good and bad, joy as well as sorrow. I promise to Love and support you, laugh with you and also cry with you. And to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." She smiled, as her eyes got wet.

This was first thing she spelled after her throat operation, and nobody knew about this.
Well this was surprise anyway.

Jimin stood up in bewilderment, as he couldn't believe what he was seeing and hearing. Hobi too joined him with his eyes wide open, his eyes got wet.

Not only them, the whole crowd got dumbstruck, awing at the couple.

Yoomi could speak now!

Now the ring bearer came in front and presented the ring.

Priest asks for the objections and proceeds after hearing none. "You may kiss the bride."

The most awaited moment for everyone. Couple exchanged the ring.
Tae leaned and kissed her lips softly like he never kissed her before and everyone cheered. Except one.

They finished symbolising the candles as another event was planned as Nany and Jungkook wanted to get married on the same day. It followed by their wedding ceremony.

___________________

"Glad, you came to the wedding." Yoongi spoke when Jimin passed infront of him.

Jimin paused when he got to know it was for him. He didn't react much but a smile was worth giving back.

"Isn't it too early to leave the ceremony? I mean.. I know, your schedules are packed.. But won't you be wishing Yoomi at least?"

"I didn't know that she had operation.. I'm happy that she could speak.." Jimin smiled.

"You still Love her, don't you?" Yoongi asked out of the blue.

Jimin's eyes widened as he heard that.

"Mr. Min! What are you talki-"
Jimin's words were cut by Yoongi.

"I know you Loved her, and still Loving her. That's why you did not date anyone till now, even after becoming international dancer."

Jimin quickly looked around and made sure that no one heard him.
"She is someone who I don't deserve, Yoongi." Jimin paused glancing the floor, "I'm happy as long as she is happy. Just that's it.. I don't have any intention to spoil her Lovelife with Taehyung.. So please let this be here." Jimin's eyes were shrieking that he still Loved her but his words were stiff.

Yoongi patted his shoulder, "I'm sorry to invade your private feelings.. It was necessary to ask this as it considers Yoomi's life too. Hope you understand."

"It's okay.. I just want her to be happy, that's all I want from her." Jimin blankly smiled and walked turning.

"Are you leaving for States already?"

"Tonight."

✿*・~・* ✿*・~・* ✿*・~・* ✿

Hello my Tannies❤️😌

Let me be clear with the characters now, Yoomi now a national badminton player and a public figure.

And Jimin now a international dancer and singer too. Probably 25 y/o.

Taehyung already being so famous as businessman.

~

Not getting who Yoomi is and what's actually going on? So probably you are a new reader..

This is sequel of my first book, Sweet Mistake... Make sure you read that😌

P.s: Yoomi is not main lead here. So don't worry, Yoomi and Tae will be together. This is a continuation part yet a different story.

So my old readers, are you happy now? I created a whole wedding scene as per your request and also now Yoomi could talk..

Happy Happy?? 😃