1. My Umbrella

"I'm fed off!" Suzy face palmed.

"Do you even have a reason?" I rolled my eyes.

"You just see it yourself! Whenever and wherever I open the social media, I just see about this news!" Suzy flashed her phone right infront of my face, to show the post.

____________________________________

۝ kimtaeofficial 🔵                                ⋮

   ♥️     〇    ➢    ☉ Liked by yum_yumie and 56,085 otherskimtaeofficial Remember when we first kissed? And it still feels the same ❤️

   ♥️     〇    ➢

  ☉ Liked by yum_yumie and 56,085 others
kimtaeofficial Remember when we first kissed? And it still feels the same ❤️

ⱽⁱᵉʷ ᵃˡˡ ⁸⸴⁸⁹⁸ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ

yoomi_kim 🔵 Shh🤫😌🙈🙈

jin_galbell Probably at our house 🌚

miss.nightingale When was it? 🌚

j_hobiii Remember when u said u were trying new makeup stuffs??.. Ahaa... I knew it🌚

ari.kim Congratulations!! 😩❤️

______________________________________

Yoomi Soo, of course now Kim Yoomi, has been my greatest inspiration till now. She fought the deadly tumor and married her first Love! How romantic will it be? And the greatest news among all was, she could speak now.. I was literally screaming all night watching the live wedding shoot of them. Of course at the middle of the night because, of the time gap we had in the States. 

Unfortunately, I'm living in the States.. I miss my old place so much, I had everything I wished for.. but now. A mess! A complete MESS! Well, you will know about me gradually.

As of now, my name is Ayeumi Lin. I Love badminton so much. And that's why I like Yoomi Soo so much.. I mean, Kim Yoomi.. 

"What's wrong? My queen got married with her Love!!!!" I scoffed.

"I know right? I couldn't sleep properly because of your loud screams!"

"Didn't I bear all your screams the other night?" I rolled my eyes and looked at the other direction.

"I wouldn't mind if that was for your boyfriend." She smirked.

"Shut up already! I don't have a boyfriend!"

"You should try having one.."

"Will I ever get a boy who Loves me and marry me like Taehyung did to Yoomi? I would rather wait than having heartbreaks.." I sighed.

"Ayee! Stop fangirling!!... It's getting late, I have to go!! Where's my breakfast?"

"Right on the table.." I pointed. "All the best for the auditions." I added.

"Do you think my dance moves will make it?" She saw me with puppy eyes.

"Ofcourse will do! Don't worry.."

"Bitxh, it's Park Arts School! Not an ordinary one... I really doubt.." She pouted.

"You can do it Suzy.." I gave her side hug.

"It's easy for you to say that!"

"Eventhough you couldn't make it, your Dad will definitely find a way for admitting you there.. Isn't it?" I uttered.

"The only ray of hope I have.." She finger crossed.

~

I and Suzy live in the same apartment. I mean, I live in her apartment. It was her's. So isn't it obvious that she has silver spoon in her mouth?

I was helpless, not like her. I used to work between my studies. Eventhough she refused to take my rent for living in there, it felt somewhat awkward to live freely.

So I was working part time in the café, somewhat near to the airport.
I got ready for work after sending Suzy for her auditions.

It was a rainy day. I took my umbrella which my Mom gave back then. It was so precious that it was the last thing she gave me before leaving everything and everyone behind, forever.

I wouldn't have used this today, if I haven't broke my regular umbrella. So I have to take this cutie with me.

"Hey Yumi, Good morning!" My boss greeted me, only to make me blush like tomato. It sounded like Yoomi.. Anyway my name ends the same way..

"Cara! Please... Don't make me shy." I chuckled.

"Don't you like it when I call you that? Hmm? A.Y.E---U.M.I?" She chuckled back.

"Aishh..." I smiled, "No customers today?" I looked around the empty cafe and kept my umbrella near the counter.

"Yeah, such a rainy day. No one would come." She paused, "Except that one creepy customer!" She raised her eyebrows, showing the direction of the corner.

"Looks so creepy isn't it? Why he is wearing mask?"

"I don't know. He didn't order anything from last 1 hour."

"Let me ask again then." I tapped her hand and went near the corner table.

"Excuse me, Sir." I was loud enough to catch his attention which was on his phone. But he did not look up.

"Do you like to have something, Sir?" I was polite enough.

"Get out of my sight." He said, without lifting his face. "And can you off that damn irritating news?!"

I looked up at TV which was flashing Yoomi Tae's wedding shoot.

I was backed up, didn't know how to react eventhough I got offended.

"Sorry but-"

"You heard me!" He side eyed me, where his eyes where spitting fire.

What did I do? I don't owe anything to him anyway!

"Yumi, is everything okay?" Cara held my shoulder from behind.

He got up suddenly and stared at me and switched his stare at his phone which was beeping.

"Yes." He answered call, still glancing me.

"Sir, please leave that café before media bugs in."

The voice from other side was audible enough to make out what was happening.

He hung up the call and walked near the counter.

We followed him with a great confusion.

"Here." He kept his card on the counter.

"Sir, you haven't ordered anything. It's fine-" Cara puzzled.

His phone rang again. He felt the urge to leave immediately and he left hastily without saying anything.

"His card?!" Cara called. "He didn't take it!"

"Wait-" I saw near the counter, which was empty.

"MY UMBRELLA!!!!!" I Screamed.

✿*・~・* ✿*・~・* ✿*・~・* ✿

Who do you think the customer was?
Huh! Cliché I know..

I know, that I'm updating slowly. Please forgive me Tannies 🥲🥺

Running through a lot right now, so have to figure out everything. I need time and don't worry.. I won't stop writing ❤️

07th October 2021 ~