PART 3 WOOOOOO ⚠️smut(kinda)⚠️

⚠️TW: SEGGSUAL ASSAULT!⚠️

"Peppa?" Suzy yawned as she tapped peppa to wake up. "S-Suzy what do you want" peppa slapped suzys hand out of the way before sitting up. "I made bacon" whispered Suzy... peppa froze. Suzy slowly turned to peppa sadisticly and giggled. "Just kidding! :D" "OMG SUZY WTF YOU SCARED ME THATS NOT EVEN FUNNY!" screamed peppa "I LITERALLY HATE YOU" "hehe i love you too" said Suzy as she kissed Peppas fore head. Peppa giggled cutely UWUWUWUWUWWUUWWU.

They both went into the kitchen to make bekfust. Suddenly the doorbell rang. "I'll get it" said suzy as she skipped to the door and opened it. Peppa heard something..."Bye bye Suzy you peppa stealing bitch" *gunshot*. Peppa screamed and hid under the table. "Oh peppaaaa~" "i can hear youuu~". The bright light of the kitchen hit Peppas eyes as the table was flipped. IT WAS GRACE!

"THERE YOU ARE PEPPA MY BELOVED" grace grabbed peppa by her arm and dragged her all the way to her car. She tied peppa up and threw her in the boot (tRuNk if you American🙄) and drove off. After hours of driving they arrived at a small cabin in the woods. Peppa had passed out from fear so it was easy for grace to pick her up and carry her to the basement, strip her n@ked and chain her down. (O-oh Sangwoo mommy moment?)

3 hours laterrrrr...

Peppa woke up and the first thing she noticed was she would barley move. Her chains rattled as she tried to rub her eyes. Suddenly she heard the door unlock... "oh peppa~ senpai? I heard your chains so I'm guessing your awake!" Suzy said as she ran over to peppa and looked at her. "Honey you look so hot rn i wanna fuk u so bad😩" "w-what?" Peppa said as Suzy started rubbing her puthay😳🤚. "AaHhHhH~ s-Suzy?" "DAMN THAT SUZY! SHES GONE NOW PEPPA! SHE ABANDONED YOU! I SAVED YOU FROM THAT WH0RE!" Grace shouted. "W-what? Suzy abandoned me?" Peppa said. She couldn't remember what happened. "Yes peppa, buts it's okay... you have me now" "thank you grace".

(Then they do the no no😳🤭😩)

Word count: 400
A/N

YOOOO WHAT IS THIS STORY BECOMING!? ALSO I WOULD GO INTO MORE DETAIL BUT IM PRETTY SURE MY FRIENDS WOULD BULLY ME TEHEEHEHEGEYEHEHE😃🤚 SOOOOOOO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PART LMAO?