The Fight That Started It All

No-ones P.O.V

   Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Nezuko were all going to fight upper moon 2, Douma. As they were walking along the paradise trying to find where the filthy demon was, they heard a small squeak. They all thought it was a mouse...but Nezuko seemed interested and Tanjiro spelt a demon. "N-No! Stop! I-I don't wanna..!!" Someone yelled. They all rushed over to see upper moon 2, holding a small boy up my his hair, about to bite his neck. "Please .....no...I don't wanna be a demon.." The boy pleaded at the demon. Nezuko ran over and kicked doumas arms, so he would let the boy go. "Here.." Tanjiro said, handing him his haori. Since this boy was shirtless and this place is made of ice. "T-thank you..." The boy wrapped the haori around himself, Tanjiro gently rubbed the boys shoulder for a second "it's gonna be alright....this will keep you safe hm?" Zenitsus bird gently flew into the boys hand. The boy giggled and played with it while the group fought douma. He was finally defeated with not too many injuries. Tanjiro smelt another demon...but it was coming from where the boy was. He sharply turned around to see...the boy, was a demon. His hair now long, and chains on his wrist, torso, and head. covering his eyes, hands, and waist. Tanjiro carefully walked over to the boy. "ARE YOU MAD!? WALKING OVER TO A DEMON LIKE ITS NOTHING??" Zenitsu screamed. The boy seemed timid to everything around him. "Hey...it's just me..I'm not going to hurt you" tanjiro said softly, almost whispering. The boy carefully walked over to tanjiro. Tanjroo smiled "you seem nice for a demon....mind explaining to me how you turned into one..?" Tanjiro didn't even know if the boy could talk, since most demons talk like nezuko. "I-i umm ...my father....bad demon...very bad demon... cursed... mom....she...died...curse worked...I didn't...want douma turning me fully into a demon..." Tanjiro have the boy a look of empathy and gently hugged him." W-whatd this..?" The boy asked softly. "It's a hug.." tanjiro said, he gently moved the chains and the boys bangs out of the way to see one of his green eyes...had turned red....the red eye that only muzan could have. Tanjiro pieced it all together while picking up the boy. The boy seemed confused. "I'm picking you up...your gonna come with us" tanjiro said. "B-but they will kill me!!" The boy said, freaking out. Nezuko gently patted him on the head and he calmed down. He slowly turned back into a human while they walked back, it was still night, so nezuko didn't worry about going in her box.