Chapter 4 - Fairy Jr. 2.0

Athanase POV

Long story short, I will have a baby sister. Cool, Huh?

Actually I kinda want a baby sister but at the same times don't because they will be annoying.

And top of that, Diana will die because of mana overflowing inside her that cause her to die.

Blondie reaction were priceless because went he heard that Diana will die, he told Diana to choose herself than the baby inside her.

But... Unfortunately miss fairy is too kind for the world I guess so she choose the baby instead and that's how I have a baby sis or should I call Fairy Jr. 2.0.

And let's skip some years should we? And yes I'm breaking the fourth wall like my distance cousin Adelio did and it's not like I always break the fourth wall like Adelio who always break it.

Yes, it's the other book that the Author hasn't update it YET.

__________

5 Years later (Athanese is 9)

Athanese POV

As far as I know this is probably the most awkward or tense situation that I've been in.

Why? Cause blondie found fairy jr. 2.0 when we on our walk and then toss her to red head.

And now we're like this... Pain, I know I know as if you're the only one who think of that.

Let's just say this is kind of entertaining me.

"--papa? Papa!"

Oh, now she call blondie 'papa'. This is new to me... probably not.

After that, she left with tomato guard and now I'm alone in this room with some guy who been questioning his life at the moment and yes that person is Claude of course, as if there's someone else here- maybe there is.

Claude clear his throat before speak. "How are you doing, Athan?"

"Oh look who decide to speak after we're spending time in here while we been silent for ALMOST fucking 30 minutes" I roll my beautiful eyes.

"Then if I talk would you even listen to me, Athan?" Blondie raised his left eyebrows while leaning against the couch and showing his abs that every girls and boys attracted to.

"Not much. Why? Do you have something to talk about, Claude the emperor?" I cross my arms.

"No" Blondie sip his tea.

"Alright then and I should probably go right now cause I have a sword training with Felix. See ya, dad" I get out of the couch and exit the door.

"..."

_______

3rd POV

Athanese pant heavily after the training and he got to admit that he don't know why he take this stupid training.

Felix then walk to Athanese. "Good job for today, my prince" Felix smile with his godly smile that could battle an angel with his smile.

'too bright' Athanese cover his eyes.

"Hey Felix. I have a question" Athanese said.

"What is it, your highness?" Felix tilt his head.

"You know I don't know why I take this stupid class in the first place" Athanese left eyebrows twitch whole smile that has 'fuck my life as a prince' vibe.

Felix sweatdrop. "But my prince, aren't you the one who request it?"

"Did you say something, tomato guard?" Athanese smile deadly at Felix.

"N-no, your highness!" Felix smile nervouly.

"Good. I'm gonna go now" Athanese walk away while throw the sword to who knows where it go.

"Should I escort you, your highness?" Felix walk behind Athanese.

"No" Athanese decline cause he knew that if he said yes, Felix would ask Athan if he want to be carried or not.

"But it's dangerous to walk alon-" Felix trying to make up an excuse so that he can walk with the prince and carry him. And if he go back to Claude, Claude would probably give paperwork so that he can spend his time with his son.

"Felix Robane AKA red head. Can you please just shut the fuck up before I tell blondie and tell him that you're bothering me. Plus what dange-"

Athanese were cut off by a vase that fall out of nowhere Infront of him. Athanese just stare at the vase in disbelief while Felix were ready to protect Athanese like any guard do but not like this beautiful red head guard.

"..."

"See, your highness? Danger could be anywhere-"

"No"

"My prince!"

_________________________________

Hey y'all........I know I know it's been a year since I haven't update this book- Hey! Don't look at me like that!

Do you know why I haven't update? Cause I just survive from getting hitting by truck-sama and truck-sama be like 'i don't want your ugly ass' so that's how I survive 😍🤞.

Anyways, byeee and I will probably forgot about this book-

- Author that just come back and dead again.