𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶

@™️joonglet has requested to send you a message

Seonghwa.anti
Omg. I'm a big fan

™️joonglet
Hello. Can you do me one small favor?

Seonghwa.anti
Yes? Anything. I'll do anything.

™️joonglet
You do know that Seonghwa is my closest friend. 
I'd like to ask if you could stop being a hating bitch.
That'd be nice :)

Seonghwa.anti
What? You're sticking up for that wench?

™️joonglet

What do you know? If you know what's good for you,
then you'll stop saying such nasty shit.

Seonghwa.anti

Whatever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Joongie~~~~ You didn't have to do that." Seonghwa shook Hongjoong's arm cutely. Hongjoong had, of course, told him what he said to that hater.

Mentioning what that hater said? He would refuse to let Seonghwa be exposed to that. What he didn't know is that Seonghwa sees and hears these comments every day. At home, at work, on the streets, and online. It was a never-ending battle for the man. It was a battle that he thinks he can handle alone.

Hongjoong rolled his eyes playfully, bringing Seonghwa closer to his chest. "Of course I had to do it. I see stuff like that every day, but for them to say that to you. It just pisses me off-"

Oddly, the two were cuddling, and their bodies were pressed so close together, but for them, it came naturally. Almost like they knew deep down what was hidden in the other's hearts.

Hongjoong looked towards Seonghwa only to realize the man was fast asleep. He chuckled lightly and thought, Ah, Seonghwa must be so exhausted.

He observed every feature on Seonghwa's plump face. He loved the way his lips poked out in the softest pout naturally. How his hair fell in whisky strands over his forehead. How Seonghwa's eyelashes possibly tickled the bottom of his face whenever they were closed.

Soon Hongjoong came to the conclusion that Seonghwa was ultimately the most delicate human on earth. He wanted nothing more than to tell him his own true feelings but wouldn't do that to him just yet.

A relationship that you have to hide is the most painful. Hongjoong knew what he would have to do and knew the consequences he would face for it. But to him, Seonghwa was worth it.

Making sure to be silent as to not wake up the sleeping beauty, Hongjoong slid from under Seonghwa and covered him with a nearby blanket. He smiled in content as Seonghwa quickly adjusted at the loss of warmth. He placed a kiss on Seonghwa's head, sadness washing over him.

Hongjoong wants to give Seonghwa affection without having to hide anything. 

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"You're gonna do what!"

"Do you know how risky this is, Joong-ah?"

"You're totally screwed."

Currently, all the members of ATEEZ were in a circle. The shock was the most present emotion flowing throughout everyone as they were notified by their leader, Hongjoong.