Chapter 2🏴(T. W swearing)

Y/N pov:I was walking to the bathroom when I bumped into some tall muscular
Mondo pov:Sum random shit shit for brains bumped into me HEY WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING YOU SHIT FOR BRAINS!! S-sorry the shit for brains said whatever I put my hand down then he grabbed it and he  walked to the bathroom he was kinda cute I kinda feel bad for screaming at him like that I'll apologize to him if I see him again (Timeskip to Monokuma telling everyone their roommates I'm gonna skip a few people) Sakura and Aoi and last but certainly not least Mondo Owada and Y/N that's all the dormates I'll give you 1 hour to move into your dorms and get to know your dormates (Timeskip cuz I'm lazy) Y/N pov:I was walking to the dorm number Monokuma gave me and opened the door the smell of cigarettes and alcohol had instantly overwhelmed me *cough*cough* I closed the door behind me and looked around I saw 9 bottles of beer and a bunch of ciggarets on the floor (don't smoke or drink underage pls) and looked around the room was empty there was a suitcase and other random stuff I cleaned the room up a little a big muscular man then opened the door who the fuck are you oh I'm your roommate Y/N nice to meet you I said with a smile name's Mondo Owada nice to fucking meetcha the man said hmmm Mondo Owada that sounds familiar I said yeah yeah whatever Mondo said Mondo pov: Hey he's the shit for brains who bumped into me before Hey sorry for before for what he asked in a confused voice for calling you a shit for brains before oh that was you it's okay I don't mind Hey how about we go to a cafe later today as a sorry sure! I'm kinda bust now maybe in an hour uhh sure I said blushing a little fuck he's kinda cute I wonder how hot his moans are that's what am I thinking I just met him that's weird (I'm gonna end this here words:373 words) here have this cute Hifumi fanart(Next chapter might have smut)

Y/N pov:I was walking to the bathroom when I bumped into some tall muscular Mondo pov:Sum random shit shit for brains bumped into me HEY WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING YOU SHIT FOR BRAINS!! S-sorry the shit for brains said whatever I put my hand down th...