The Hunt/Courtship Part 5

Night Fang gave everyone a hunting ground. and told them what they wore allowed to kill. Then night Fang says" Shard you are with me... Everyone Gets Onto a ship. Fallows By Some Alders One ancient 4 berserkers 9 Enforcers A Shaman And 2 Royal Guards. The Alpha made sure no one fought without his permission. there would be no weapons allowed... Shard asks" what are we hunting today Alpha?. you still have yet to tell me... Night Fang Says" Kindw amedha (Heard Meat). Here also Might be an engineer In the Nest. But I do not know Fore Shure Yet... Shard Says" An engineer This has gotten interesting. Are we going to Hunt it?... Night Fang says" I Do Not now yet. But I Am thinking about it For now We Just Hunt the Kindw amedha (Heard Meat). Understand?... Shard says" Yes Alpha I Understand. She Sits Patiently whiting for the ship to Land On A small Planit The Planit they wore going to Was A Small Blue Iceball Named 196751 The Ship Lands... Saber was the First To leave the shit the others Fallowed Behind him This Planit was Colder Then what they wore uses to. Anything that Lived here Was very Large. And Covered in Thick Heavy fur. Night Fang says" the Young Blood will Hunt this pray and the Kindw amedha (Heard Meat) But Leave the Queen alone If you see an engineer Avoid it Do not Fight it. Now Go... The Young Males Go off starting here Hunt. The. Larger Pry was left to the more Experienced hunters... Night Fang And Shard Hunted even Larger Pry. Before long Night Fang sees Large Feathered Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Though Looking Closer at it to Night Fang, This didn't look like a normal Tyrannosaurus Rex

Though Looking Closer at it to Night Fang, This didn't look like a normal Tyrannosaurus Rex. Worse this was A. t.rex xenomorphs. 

Night Fang Had Not Fought one of these in a long time But remembered how Dangerous they are

Night Fang Had Not Fought one of these in a long time But remembered how Dangerous they are... Shard Stars in Shock She had Fought A T.rex Before But nothing like this. Shard was every existed... Night Fang Sense her excitement and says" Come Down Shard. This Pry can easily kill you If you miss a step. Then Night Fang sees what was Fallowing The T.Rex Xenomorph This hunter just gat even more Dangerous Night Fang Sees Runners velociraptors.

Rex Xenomorph This hunter just gat even more Dangerous Night Fang Sees Runners velociraptors

Night Fang says" Tack Caution this Hunt May not. end well... Shard Nodes she new how Dangerous The runners Are Then She asks" how Do you want To do this then... Night Fang Says" if we can avoid the Runners We can kill t.rex xenomorphs, However. This worries me Tack every Precaution. You Now How Fast The Runners are. I Will Leaded Will you Fallow?... Shard says" I will Fallow you Alpha. I trust you know what you are doing... Night Fang Nodes and says" ok The fallow me. Slowly Night Fang Starts to walk throw the tall grass. He kept his eyes on the Runners. Knowing How Dangerous They wore. But he stops dead in his Tracks When he sees A Red Devil. A red xenomorph Wore. it was a runner. Night Fang says" Paku (Fuck) He Growls In Frustration... Shard Asks" what is it. What's Wrong.?... Night Fang Says" Red Devil Runner This Hunt just gat more Existing. Have you ever seen one before?... Shard says" No My Old Alpha was To Afraid to let anyone Hunt them. So I have No experience With the red Devils... The Two Red Devils Circle the two Predators Hissing. at them Aggressively. Both Jumps At them... Night Fang Throws His Smart Disk at The Runner... Shard Dos the Same thing And aims At their Neck... Night Fang and Shard Both Jumps away. as the bodies hit the Grown. Acid Spring out from their Served neck... Once the acid Stops Both Took the Head Of the runners into the ship were they could Clean It later... Night Fang Says" Shard stay here. The t.rex xenomorphs Is Mine to kill... Shard says" understand I will Hunt Other Game. whale I what for you. With your Permission Of cores...