part 15

y/n p.o.v.

ofc I've followed sunoo

[at the street]

y/n:hey!!! **chasing sunoo 

sunoo:get back to your riki 

I finally caught him and hold his arms ...but he took my hands off.

sunoo: don't you ever touch me!

y/n:sunoo what's wrong? with you!!

sunoo:huh? are you stupid or someting? you're asking me what's wrong!!! 

y/n: I mean you're too over acting! 

sunoo:over acting? so it's my fault? then go!!! defend him as much as you want....I don't care anymore.

y/n:I'm not defending him!!! ofcourse I'm still on your side I'm just telling that you don't need to hurt him physically.Look! he's bleeding!

sunoo:it's really obvious that you still like him!

y/n:no I don't!

sunoo:yes you do!!! y/n!! you said you don't even care what ever gonna happen to him!! you said you'll take revenge! do you think defending him was a good revenge?

y/n: c'mon!!! let's fix this! I'm really sorry[looked down]

sunoo:just tell me if you already forget your feeling's on him.*walk away 

I don't have enough energy so I just stand there watching him walking away.Ddeonu I'm really sorry:( I promise I will fix our friendship I don't want to end it just because of this!

I go back to the cafe .

at the cafe,,,,

ni-ki:aishh look! my lips were bleeding! where is that mf!

y/n:riki can you stop causing trouble? and please you two say sorry to each other.

ni-ki:stop causing trouble? what are you saying!!! he's the one who punched me!!!

y/n:I mean just stop fighting!

ni-ki: I'll stop if you let me court you.

y/n:hell no!!!! I would never let you play with my feelings again!

ni-ki: i won't! just give me a chance!

y/n: I'll think of it [guess what? its revenge time!!!!]

ni-ki: really

y/n:OK!! I admit it I still like you,,,I'm trying to forget you but I can't! I don't know why,,but even your lies makes me happy.

ni-ki:they are no lies anymore..

y/n:I trust in you riki,,don't let my trust fades again.

jay:woahh that was fast huh!

sunghoon;Aishhh y/n look I'm more handsome than him;[eyebrows raise]

ni-ki:hyung!!!

sunghoon;what? I just want to also court her tho 

y/n:are you serious!

sunghoon:ofc 

ni-ki:you'd better just shut up if you don't want to ruin our friendship just like what sunoo hyung did.

sunghoon:ok then,, I don't want to ruin our friendship,,but riki do you ever think of it?

ni-ki: think of what?

sunghoon:sunoo was the closest member and soft sided when it comes to you,,You two are so close and looks like siblings that don't want to go away from each other.But what happened?just because of a girl? srsly?

ni-ki:its not just my fault it's also his fault!!! he also like y/n and I will never let him get her.