First day of hopes peak

*mukuros pov*
First day at hopes peak, that girl sayaka was really pretty maybe I'll get a lucky date with her, but she is just in love with boys I wish she liked girls just like I do, but that will never work,I wish I could just fuck her from night to day but that could never happen unless...
*sayakas pov*
God makoto,Leon,mukuro which person? I can't tell I know mukuro is only into boys but I wish she liked girls to, I want a lucky date with her but that could never happen I wish I could just fuck her from ray to night every single day but I love makoto and Leon to much to do that, or I could always fuck her...
*monokuma speaking*
Mic check~ Mic check! Please return to the gym for spectacular introductions from ur fellow classmates!
*makotos pov*
All these classmates who do I chose to fall in love with? Maybe sayaka no kirigiri wait what about byakua... all these people are so hot I wish I could cum inside of them..
*mondo and byakua fighting makoto gets in way*
*sayakas pov*
o-oh ur finally awake makoto! U got punched by mondo and everyone is trying to escape this
torturing place, let's get going with the others.
*makotos pov*
Wait sayaka! Come here real quick!I wanna show u something!
*sayaka pov*
oh makoto is it what I think it is
*makoto pov*
Yes sayaka it is..
*they fuck eachother*
*sayakas pov* O-oh makoto ur going to hard please slow down p-please
*makotos pov* sayaka what is my actual name?
*sayakas pov*d-daddy
*makoto pov* very good bbg