I need your help!

Character submissions are now closed, however stay tuned because if this story goes well I'm hoping to make another one!

Hello Guys! You've probably read the description and thought, "what this hell is this?" Or "I WANNA SEND MY OC INTO A DANGANRONPA KILLING GAME! Well, you're in luck!

The project:
I'm currently looking for 14-17 people (maybe less if you want duplicate OCs) to make a danganronpa class to send into a killing game in the form of a book on here for free! I don't want to reveal the plot-line of when, where, who and why the killing game takes place as that will all be revealed in my story (Heck maybe your character will turn out to be the mastermind!) But I would like to know if people are interested!

How to enter:
The next part will have information of how to enter, but in short, you just need to make an OC! It can be a danganronpa OC or an OC you already have, adjusted to be a danganronpa character! If this gets popular- by some unknown force- Since I basically made this account yesterday- and there are more than 17 OC entries, I will have to pick my faves and the ones I think will be best for the story (sorry guys!) I will also be posting the characters in the book as updates so that later entries don't make an OC too similar to one already in the book!

Character rights!
The character still belongs to you, I may change things about your character to fit the story, but the original character still belongs to you! I will of course give you clout for your character both in this book an the actual story book!

Want to enter? Read on!