How to enter!

Please read the previous part before reading this part!

So as mentioned, to enter all you need is an OC! However to make things fit, there are some guidelines! (and a form to make things easier for you!)

Guidelines
1. Post your OC entry in a book and tag me in the chapter!
2. You must provide either a drawing or 'character creator piece via app' (AKA Gatcha, anime character generator, Sims, dress up game, etc) of your character OR a mood board and detailed description of your character's appearance. (You can do both if you like!) If you choose to do a drawing, please not you DO NOT have to be an amazing artist! But it would be useful if colour is included! I wanted to give different options as not everyone has to be an artist to participate. The art can also be digital or traditional, I don't mind!
3. Anything on the form with a "*" is something you must fill in!
4. Characters must be at least 15, ideally younger than 25, too to fit the danganronpa class idea!
5. Your character can't be an alternative version of an existing danganronpa character!
6. Please also follow me <3 it would mean a lot!

OC Form:

Full name*:
Preferred name/nickname/known as:
Age*:
Height*:
Artwork, character image, OR mood Board*:
Appearance description!(Not optional if you did not provide artwork or character image):
What are they an Ultimate/highschool level of*:
Personality*:
Backstory:
Other about info:

Example:

Full name*: Riri Suketa

Preferred name/nickname/known as: Ri

Age*: 16

Height*: 5'3 (5'5 in rollerskates)

Artwork, character image, OR mood Board*:

I made multiple moodboards and a piece of art for an example, you can do both if you want but you don't need to

What are they an Ultimate/highschool level of*: Ultimate Roller-Skater Pro

Personality*:

To new people, Ri is loud and usually quite outgoing. She is super energetic and likes to try and be positive towards everyone (even though within, she doesn't always feel positive.) She feels as if the more she is positive towards others, the more positivity will come her way! But she is also extremely stubborn- She won't take a no! She leads her own life and is strong in that way but sometimes her stubbornness is her own downfall. Ri's sadness is something she only talks about with those she gets close with.

Backstory:
When Ri was three, she would watch her sister dance on ice, jealously. She decided to take up ice skating as well to follow her sister- and for Christmas, she was given her first pair of roller boots. She loved skating so much that she couldn't be without it, if she wasn't at an ice skating rink, she was rollerskating- By the age of twelve, she decided to wear roller-skates practically everywhere she went! (Even to school-though she often got in trouble for this.)
She hates the fact that everybody over-looks her ice skating abilities because of her sister.

Ri has always been a hopeless romantic- though she may not show it- and has been heart broken many times. Causing her to often feel like she is filled with pain- the jealousy she has towards her sister also adding to this. She feels like the only way to escape the pain is to RollerSkate, drink energy drinks and smoke. However, in no way is she filled with despair- though she may not be the environment of hope, she does have goals! And one day she hopes to show the world that you can share talents without competition, and that Hope's Peak High should be open to this idea!

Other about info:

Ri is known as the "Ultimate Roller-skater" or "Super High School level Roller-Skater Pro." She gets this title as she has been rollerskating since she was three years old consistently, entering many rollerskating competitions and even plays roller-derby! Her preference is quad skates but she can also use speed skates, in-lines and aggressive in-lines! Rollerskating isn't her only skating talent though, she's also very passionate about ice skating and figure-Ice skating, also winning many competitions in that area, but her older sister took the title of "Ultimate Ice Skater."

Try and make your OC as unique as possible, and to do that you just have to make a character you love! Feel free to convert a non-danganronpa character into a danganronpa OC as well! Good luck! I can't wait to see all your characters! Remember to tag me in the part of your book containing the entry and comment on this so I know you've entered!