Eleven

"Min Yoongi!" Ari, age 13 shouted. Yoongi, who was merely 15, turned to smile at the girl. "Ari... you're happy today."

"Of course I am! It's so beautiful today..." she trailed off, noticing something behind the boy. "Yoongi, isn't that your brother?"
He turned. Sure enough, Min Seojun was in the village, which was relatively normal on most days for him to be out and socializing.
But today he carried a sword, and he was heading toward them.

"Yeah, and I feel like we should leave." Yoongi pushed Ari to get her moving, only for Seojun to match their pace.

"Where are you heading, brother?" Seojun called. Yoongi chewed his lip in thought, glancing at each building until he inevitably threw Ari in one, slamming the door behind her as she fell. "Yoongi!" She cried, but stayed put. The young girl peeked out the window, watching as Yoongi stopped running and let his brother catch up.
"You're so protective over that girl. Is she your girlfriend or something?" Seojun teased. Yoongi narrowed his eyes. "God no. What are you carrying around that sword for? It's a bit... machete-ish isn't it?"

Seojun smirked. "Well, I came here for revenge, brother. If I end up killing you, that would make it even better." His voice was laced with a giddy like tone.
It was sickening.
A breath of air filled Ari's lungs in a gasp, but she kept herself quiet, waiting for Yoongi's response. There was none. He stared back at his brother. His cat eyes were hard, lack of any emotion that he previously showed to Ari.

"What is this for?" He asked, tone low. The twin merely laughed. "Do you not remember? You were the one that gave me this." Seojun pulled up his sleeve, revealing a long scar that stretched from his wrist to his elbow.
Ari gaped at it, trying to see it exactly from the distance, but as quickly as it was shown, it was hidden again.

"So what, you want to give me a scar?" Yoongi scoffed

"Fair trade."
And just like that, Seojun was charging Yoongi, the sword raised with a yell. Yoongi stepped back and brought out his own katana. He grabbed Seojun by the arm, throwing the boy to the dirt path. "I think you should think this through, Seojun."

Seojun merely smirked and stood back up, charging once again. This time, Yoongi was pushed onto his back, the katana he previously was wielding fell to the ground as Seojun held the sword to his throat. "Should I give you one on your arm? Or maybe on your face. I've always wanted to look different than you. Look better. Since you do everything else right." Seojun sneered.

It was true. Yoongi was smarter, more popular and much more nicer than Seojun. And, more popular to Lee Ari. And Seojun hated his twin for that. The katana was now in his hand, pressing against the delicate skin of Yoongi's cheek.

The boy winced as he felt the blood drip from his eyebrow, down to his neck. "Make it deep enough, and maybe I'll be known as the twin with the scar... I'll still be more popular than you." Yoongi huffed.
Such teenage boys, fighting over social status. And such brothers, fighting over such things as scars given by the other, and a girl.
Seojun practically roared in response, dropping the knife.

"Mark my words, Yoongi. I will kill you some day. And when I do, that girl is mine!"
Ari jolted awake, the memory still playing in her mind.
She had forgotten how Yoongi got that scar, and that Seojun even had one. Come to think of it, the emperor always did wear robes that covered his arms.

To think, all of this would have been avoided if Yoongi hadn't accidentally sliced his brothers arm while practicing his sword fighting.
Ari rolled out of bed, deciding she'd do some cleaning. But the blood on her dress reminded her of the day before. Right. She thought.

She rummaged through the closets until eventually she found a casual lilac colored dress, with pockets sewn on the front of the skirt.

Perfect.

-

Ari huffed and pushed against a door. She didn't know who's door it was, but it refused to budge.
"Yah! Be careful!" A deeper voice called. Taehyung.

"I should've known! What's in here?" Ari asked, pushing again.
"For the love of- I told you to be careful! I have a barricade up to keep Jungkook out, and it's quite fragile, you know."

"Why are you trying to keep Jungkook out of your room?" Ari said, monotone.
"Because he comes in here at the ass crack of dawn and talks to me about any thing he can think of. I need sleep!" Taehyung shouted.

Ari pushed again, and finally, the door opened. Taehyung must have been moving things as he ranted.

"I hope you hid things you don't want me to see cause I'm about to clean." Ari said.

"Please... don't do it."

"And you're helping!"

"DAMN IT"