3) Kazuichi x cosplayer! reader

"Why are you sorry?" I ask y/n, she states "i just... Dont know what happened. I've loved you for a while but i tried to conceal it..." Why would she be sorry? "I've loved you for a long time as well. Dont be sorry dumbass."

A couple of days later, we walked inside the con. After we showed proof of our online purchase we went to the convention floor. People started asking us to pose for pictures, and as we did, kazuichi kissed me for a photographer's picture. My face was bright red.

A girl who was cosplaying an anime girl, came up to us and said "can you guys pose for a picture? My mom loves you guys!" We posed and went on to different stands, looking for our High school friend, tsumugi. She was an absolute nerd for our characters and would freak out if she saw.

She wasn't anywhere we could see, but me and kazuichi went to the corner of the room to talk. "Are we a thing now?" He asked, "yeah dummy!!!" I exclaimed.

A girl came up to Kazuichi and asked "can you kiss me for a picture?" He said "no, im taken." She got mad and yelled "i'm prettier than this trashy off brand (character)! She's so gross, look at her!" She went ballistic, loud enough that security kicked her out.

"That was... Random." I jokingly said, as u held his hand on the way to the cafeteria. "Something smells good, what is it?" I could smell sweat, deodorant, and con pizza. Kazuichi LOVES pizza.