𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓎 𝒾 𝒽𝒶𝓉ℯ
𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓂𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓀ℯ 𝓂ℯ 𝒷𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓀.

𝙿𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝.

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚒 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎.

𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚍𝚘  𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚜.

------- 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝒶ℊℴ -----

do you often feel that knowing nothing was better than being slap by the truth you always ignored.

Loving somebody who saw someone in you is a suicide.

" y/n! oi l/n y/n! " a r/h/c girl shouted to a you who was in a cloud nine who was  looking to a certain blonde boy whom you had an one sided love.

"what?!" shouting back to your friend made her laugh as she successfully ruined your mood.

"stop staring to the vice president you'll melt him with your stare " f/n stated to her captain while the certain h/c girl just glared to her vice captain.

Your division in toman was a mix of girls and boys who follow you, some people didn't believe it and stated that you being the division captain was just a rumor but you always ruined it and prove the others that you should not be taken lightly. But how on earth did a girl become a toman member?

"y/n, nice to see you again!" a certain lilac hair boy approach you with small smile on his lips.

You and toman founder was a childhood friend of each other, you became close to them when a certain black hair with fangs teeth pissed you off. you are not person with long patience and as a child who was raised having a strenght to beat somebody else, mikey and toman's founder watch as you beat the heck of baji until a certain adult stop you named shinichiro. everyone except mikey fear you but mikey on the other side was excited to become your friend and that is the story of l/n y/n in the memories of toman founders.

coming back to the present as you chuckle in response for the lilac boy.

"well needed to comeback for a certain boy" having crush for a long time was something that people didn't expect to a girl who often stare at somebody else with judgement in her e/c eyes.