꧁𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 6꧂

hey my loves<3

"oh shit"jack says looking at how mad i am.
"thought you where training,hm?"i snap.
"listen im sorry,i didnt know what to tell you,i knew u would get mad that ive been hooking up with someone."
"well of course im mad jack,i honestly thought we had something going on because but i guess im wrong,you can sleep in the guest room for now,i dont wanna talk im mad that mad,foods in the microwave."
"ive already ate"he says jokingly.
"OMG THATS THE LEAST OF MY WORRIES I WAS TRYNA BE NICE!"i shout as i run up to my room.i dont know why but i cry.the jack grealish has made me cry for the 100th time,probably even more tbh.how long have they been hooking up for?my eyes start to close qnd i drift of to sleep.

****

jacks pov

what have i done?i was hooking up with someone to get her off my mind.and we had something and i screwed it up.ugh i hate myself.i need to fix this,but how?
i call my sister keria as her and y/n have always been super close
"hello?"she questions
"okay listen,me and this random girl have been hooking up,y/n found out and now shes big mar.do u have any ideas on how to fix this?
i say,whisper shouting.
"ONG WTF JACK.wait until mum finds out.she will murder you alive.she really loves going to the movies so take her to see a film,make sure to ask her by bringing flowers and chocolate she LOVES them."
"thank you so much,ill bring her to visit you once im on good terms with her again,talk to you later.byee"i say
"bye jack,go get ur girl!!"
she hangs up.
y/n will be proberly be asleep.
i get my laptop out my hmbag and search for
sonic tickets as its her favourite movie.walah i found some.i pay for them and they should be here tommorw in time for it.i quickly get my jacket on and my car keys while running out the door making sure to lock it behind me.
i
am
going
to
get
my
girl
!!

i pick some pretty flowers and her fave chocolate and quickly pay with cash telling them to keep the change since im a gentle man ;)

i come home and make myself a warm cuppa tea after putting the stuff i need to make a girl fall in love away,i cant wait for her face,she'll be the happiest girl i know.
after i drink my tea i get ready for bed outting my long lucks in a bun then getting comfy in the plain white guest room. when we where little this was y/ns play room,with all her barbies and creepy as fuck dolls and my little corner with some cars and little men with a tiny football,i get up to go to the toilet and as im going past i cant help but the look at the pictures in the frames,ones of y/n by her self,then ones of her and her parents together,then theres one more.wait.its me and her..after all these years she still has it up.
i hurry up in the bathroom and go back to bed.i soon drift on thinking about the love of my life
y/n smith.

****

heyy!!as i said im sorry for not posting alot so im going to make it up to you guys,ill post alot more and some pictures of jacky himself.ily all smmm<33

time-19:45
date-9.8.21
words-615