Innocent (Wilbur X Dream)

It was another day for Wilbur. Tending the garden, clean the house, work on the beehive, and keep the lake near it all clean. All a hard day to work, but then Dream showed up for another match on fighting. Like always from their roughhousing, Wilbur has been victorious once more. Though he never tries to rub it in Dream's face about it.

Wilbur was wrapping his fist up sitting down on a log near the so-called training area they had been using. It wasn't much just a simple fence with hay full dummy's to fight with. But it works for him. He could hear Dream laughing lightly as he sits beside him.

"I told you, you suck at punching. You hurt yourself every time." He teases him, adjusting his mask.

"I just punch too hard," Wilbur said in a snobby yet light-hearted way before finishing up bandaging up his fist.

He glances over at Dream. He could feel the green hooded man smiling behind that mask of his. The simplistic mask.

"Mhm.. you shouldn't hit so hard if you're going to hurt yourself."

"I shouldn't, but I do..." he shrugs. "Need any help with your bandages?" He asks looking at Dream.

"It's fine, Wil" Dream then shrugs

"You sure? We're far away from any village place so...if it gets infected or whatever who knows what'll happen."

The brunette watched as Dream lift the mask only slightly just so he can see the smirk.

"You worried about me now?" He teases.

"I worry about everyone," Wilbur scoff before adding "Which granted it's just you and my dad."

He looks back down at his hands. He felt Dream nudges his shoulder with his and when he look up he could see his smug grin.

"Mhm.. admit it.. you care about me.."

Wilbur rolls his eyes before speaking. "Sure. I care about you." Then proceeds to smile at Dream.

He watches as Dream lowers his mask back onto his face. Wilbur shakes his head and looks around noticing the sky was getting darker. The brunette let out a sigh before getting up.

"We should head back before it starts raining. You ready to go?" Wilbur asks extending his hand toward the other male.

Dream nod and took it, getting up. "Sure."

Wilbur proceeds to lead them back home, having their hand entwine with each other since it was very easy to get lost in the woods. Though his father thought that was good since it would be hard to leave or enter. So people would have to have peace with each other.

"Your old man gonna be home, or is he off again?" Dream asks.

"He's still off, hasn't been home in months," Wilbur answers not minding it.

After all, Dream knows that his dad would come and go as he please. Staying for two weeks at best before disappearing for months on end. Though he wants Philza to meet Dream, they're both never around at the same time so they could.

"I see... Guess that means you get to deal with me for longer."

"Yeah, I guess that true. But it's better than being alone in it."

Wilbur has always hated the house, it was always so quiet. Doesn't help it's big as well. He never understood why as it was just him and his dad and no one would come into the forest anyway. It was haste to clean sometimes.

As they approach the house Wilbur slowly let go of Dream's hand and open the door for them.

"You hungry? I can make us something to eat." Wilbur suggests as he heads inside after unlocking it.