𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 • • •

Eric woke up. He yawned and stretched out his arms as sunlight beamed through his window blinds, his eyes adjusting to the light.

He slowly got up and walked to the kitchen, his roommate was already in the room; making pancakes. He noticed Jack wearing a large, white sweater.

"Hey man, is that my favorite sweater?"

His best friend looked down.

"Oh yea, it is. Want it back?"

"Well yea kinda..."

Eric wanted his sweater, however he didn't want to bother his 'roommate.' How Jack ended up wearing the sweater ? i don't know i'm too lazy to write and explain it.

'Why is he wearing it? was he paying attention? did he do it on purpose? i mean, it does smell like me, i wear it all the time...'

he felt his face heat up.

"Helloo, earth to Ericc? You want your sweater back?"

Eric snapped out of it.

"Oh, yea kinda... it's fine though!"

"Oh, no man it's fine!"

Jack put the spatula used for the pancakes down and continued to remove the sweater. he handed it to Eric.

he. was. not. wearing. anything. under. it.

Eric grabbed the sweater and blushed, trying not to stare at Jack's toned body.

"T-Thanks man!"

Eric absentmindedly but the sweater on, forgetting the pajamas he was still wearing.
Jack chuckled because of it.

It wasn't like he hadn't seen Jack like this before, hell, they've seen each other naked. But seeing Jack just take his shirt (well, sweater) off for Eric with no hesitation made him get flustered.

"Pancakes are ready. Unless you wanna wear 2 layers of clothes, go change. But do whatever you want Eric matthews."

Why did Jack saying his full name always make him flustered?

he snapped out of his trance.

"Thanks for breakfast Jackie-Boy!"

"Of course, help yourself. I'm going to get dressed; i'll be right back."

"Stay like that, it's fine by me."

HOw DID I LET THAT SLIP OUT-

"Yea, Yea enjoy your breakfast."

Jack got dressed and returned to his roommate.

In the span of no more than four minutes, Eric had somehow buddy-the-elfed his pancakes.

"How can you eat that?" Jack asked his roommate, trying his best to not offend his estranged friend.

"It's good! Want some?!" Eric said, his voice muffled from his mouth being full of pancake and whatever else.

"No thanks man, but i'm glad you like em'"
Jack smiled at his roommate. God he is adorable.

••••••••••••

418 words.

I apologize if this wasn't too in character, this is my first time writing these amazing weirdos.
ty for reading! requests are open! don't kill ppl unless they deserve it! only kill animals for survival! love ya!