warehouse

2005 — past (unedited!!!)

2005 — past
(unedited!!!)

2005 — past (unedited!!!)

'I...I HAVE TO STOP THIS.' takemichi thought as he ran, 'i want— no, i need to save draken' he thought, 'i need to save hina...'

"WAREHOUSE 1987" the sign on the building said, it was run down and old, takemichi was out of breath, he walked in, and saw all of he founding members, and y/n?  "Mikey!"

"..."

"oh, hi takemichi" you waved, greeting the blonde, his breathing was ragged, and out of place.

'i'm gonna make sure this fight doesn't happen!' takemichi thought, he had to make sure this wasn't happening.

"yo, takemichi whatsup?" mikey smiled, draken huffed, "the hell are you doing here takemichi?" you slapped his arm, "be nice at least" you uttered. 'when did they get so friendly..'

"you again?" peh rolled his eyes, "get outta here! and take the girl with ya" pey huffed, "the hell?" you argued back, mikey tapped your shoulder, "don't mind 'em" he mouthed, you hummed in response.

the pitter and patter of takemichi's feet moving closer and closer to the five of you, was the only thing you'd hear.

"we're discussing something really important takemichi, so tread lightly" draken explained, takemichi kept walking.

he took a deep breath, "can we possibly call off this fight with moebius?" everyone stared at takemichi like he was crazy, "...what?"

peh laughed, "since when were you such big shit huh? thinkin you can just walk in, calling the shots?" takemichi's sweat dropped, "n-no it's not that i—"

"ya think yer better than us? huah?" you rolled your eyes at peh and pah-yan, "maybe he had a reason" you rested back, shrugging your shoulders.

now takemichi was really confused, a couple days ago you were rejected from even being in the gang, and now your all buddy-buddy with the founding members?

the hell was going on?

"maybe he's right?" draken turned to mikey, mikey frowned, scrunching his eyebroww "are you turning against me? draken?" mikey asked, the air was now cold, everyone was tense

'wait wait...is this the conflict?!?!'

"i aint turnin' on you mikey, just maybe we should think about this" draken explained, mikey scoffed, "there's nothing to think about, we are facing moebius, end of story. " mikey crossed his legs, "well moebius is—"

"could you kids get our name outta ya fuckin' mouth? huah? 'moebius this moebius that' can ya shut it?" speak of the fucking devil.

osonai. the moebius leader.