Spicy night with Dabi

You watched as Dabi crawled atop of you. He entwining his fingers with yours and giving you kisses from your jaw to your neck. "Since this is your first time I'll.....go easy on you" he gave you a caring look and a gentle smile before reaching over and grabbing a bottle you were knowingly fimilar with and letting a deep red take over your cheeks you covered your face while he just let out a quiet chuckle.

Ever so gently dabi rested his hands on your knees and spread open your legs, giving you a few glances but each time only seeing approval. Slowly he slid two fingers in and that was just about enough to make you give off a small whimper, "sensitive?, don't worry I'll fix that" you groaned a little at his sexual comment and let out a hitched breath when he slid three fingers in, they being long and him slowly sliding them all in was overwhelming. "Ok y/n, are you ready to take me...?" You tilted your head back and nodded slightly.

You could feel him poking his tip, aligning it with your entrance and before you could have guessed his dick rammed into you, "b-bastard, you said you would g-go easy!" You moaned in between a few words before letting out a loud feminine moan. Again Dabi rammed inside of you  all the while having a gentle touch, his fingers didn't bury themselves in your hips as you thought but instead somehow he was able to keep them just on the surface without digging in. But it didn't take long before you were lost in it the pain and pleasure and moment after moment wanting him more and wanting him to go all in

"Ah~ Ah~ D-dabi, I want you to go h-harder in my ass!" You sunk your teeth into his shoulder a agonizing pleasure shooting threw your body "calm down baby, your- tight" his voice had hitched and you knew if he didn't have so much pride he would moan just as much as you.

"Hell dabi, hurry up a-and fuck my p-prostate, fuck me hard Ah~" pounding after another you didn't think about his words at the beginning. You heard dabi letting off small grunts groans and quiet moans as he reached your prostate but it felt too good to be heard any longer "right there, yeah right there" You moaned even louder as Dabi hit you where you liked it and sunk his teeth in your neck all the while still pounding your inside's. "Daddy! Harder please!" You cried out telling that he had liked the nickname he railed you somehow harder

Taking deep breaths, you turned your head toward Dabi's blue ocean eyes, they were full of lust and his jaw was tightly shut to stop himself from letting out any sounds, panting and moaning filled the room not to mention the smell of sex, "baby I j-just wanna know if you want me to cum i-inside or not" you forced your lips into a weak smile at the thought of Dabi's warm spiky cum released throughout your inside's.

"Inside I want it-" not being able to finish your sentence the feeling of his hot cum came off a shock, what surprised you the most was the fact that it was hot, hotter than it should have been. "It's hot cause my quirk" he stated as if he had read your mind and buried his face in the crease of your neck. Although you could still feel the semen in along your inside's, your craving of being fucked harder was stronger then anything you could have imagined. "Dabi, I want more, please give me more" you could feel Dabi's hot breath. Before he said in a quiet voice "baby I can't, god damnit for your first time you want more? I'm drained I can't go o-" "daddy please! I want to be your fucking slut I want you to fuck me so fucking hard I go stupid! I wanna be dumbfounded when you're done with me, I wanna ride daddy's dick and fuck myself on it please daddy fuck me! Fuck me hard! Please" You begged and could tell dabi was taken a back by your begging "such a slut" he growled,

His hands wrapped around your neck and before he could have done anything, grabbing his shoulders you twisted your body so now you were on top of him. "What do you think you're-" giving a moan of pleasure you slammed your ass down and doing this over you began bouncing on dabi "Ahhh~ feels too fucking good to stop daddy,  too fucking good" the words slurring from your mouth and a little drool you slammed down harder "Fuck baby! Go easier are you trying to break my fucking dick or something?!" You let out a crazed giggle and looked down at Dabi "harder daddy, I want my first to feel good, I wanna break your fucking cock and ride it as hard as possible" you continued to bounce and hadn't even acknowledged the fact he had grabbed your hips and helped you slam down.

Now each time it hit your prostate and it was as if your room was fading red as you felt as though your cock was getting harder you knew soon you'd let out your load. It took only a few minutes till you came, it got on your chest and a little on Dabi's lips he taking no mind to it and licking it off.

You looked up at the ceiling, it was fading back to it's normal white coler and you could hear panting coming from under you.
"So...wanna go for a round three and break my dick or are you just wanting to warm my cock?" A smile played on your lips and you looked down before saying "yeah, I do wanna go for a round three~" you could see panic take over Dabi's eyes before he grabbed your neck and tightening he growled " if we're going for a round three slut, you're in for a treat" you found yourself back on bottom.

"So you wanna push your fucking luck you whore?" A slight  pain shot threw you as Dabi's hand came down on your ass, he reached over and grabbed his pants before pulling the belt from it, "who's slut are you?" The belt came down and you let out a Yelp "I-im daddy's slut" you blushed. You could hear the summiting in your voice but you knew that was how dabi liked it, he liked a little slut that wanted to be fucked till they were on edge.

"What do you want daddy to do to you?" The belt lashed once more but this time it was a moan "can daddy shove his dick into my ass?" You asked, eyes begging by themselves "can daddy fuck his dumb bitch till he goes stupid? I wanna pleasure daddy and suck his dick and jerk him off" your hands roamed past Dabi's stomach and reached his Cock "I can feel your dick pulsing daddy, let me fuck it and suck it off let me ride your dick till it falls off cause I'm-" before finishing your sentence you leaned up to his ear and whispers with a giggle "daddy's fuck toy" you looked back up at Dabi and suddenly your face was jerked forward and now you were choking on it.

"Suck it harder slut!!" You obeyed him and you could feel the tip at the back of your throat, gotta take all of daddy you thought "don't forget to lick my balls too whore!" Again you obeyed

Kinky are we? More will be out I try to post soon  thank you for reading♥️💓