Dabi's angry

You jumped when you heard the door click open and turned to see Dabi slugging over to you, a look in his eyes you couldn't quite read. "Hey baby" you said in a light tone only to be surprised when he sped past you and slammed the door to his room. "What's wrong with Dabi?" You turned to shigaraki and he looked at the room before looking at you "he found out someone killed endeavor" he said and sat down at the bar, kurogiri going on the other side and began making drinks "didn't he like want endeavor dead?" You asked and kindly excepted the vodka kurogiri handed you licking the foam on top. "Yes but he wanted to be the one to kill endeavor not-" his sentence was cut short when he heard the breaking of glass and the yelling of a in raged Dabi "I'll go talk to him" you offered and walked to his room before opening the door to find it a mess.

Slowly you walked over to him who stood in the center looking down and his chest heaving from lost energy "Dabi are you-" he whipped around to face you the anger coming back to life in his eyes "why the hell are you in here?!" You flinched when he came over and grabbed your neck pushing you against the wall "n-no I just wanted to check on you and-" "Did I say you could come in my fucking room you bitch!?!" Dabi raised his hand making you quickly look down and cover your face, you felt as though with your body trembling the way it was was gonna shake you to death. A few moments past but you remained head down till you heard a tremble in his voice

"B-baby, I'm sorry...I-I I didn't mean to scare you and r-raise  my-my hand at you I was just-..." You looked to see tears filling in Dabi's eyes, he dropped to his knees and hugged your waist "FUCK!!" with still shaky hands you reached out to his hair and slowly caressed it "y-your ok Dabi" he hugged tighter "I can hear the fear in your voice baby, are you scared of me now?" He looked up at you with tear filled sympathetic eyes. "I'm not scared of you Dabi" you forced your voice down and even "you just startled me was all" slowly you leaned down to meet face to face with him, "do you still love me little mouse?" You laughed softly and bumped your foreheads together "of course I still love you stupid!" Gently you were pulled into a soft kiss, kissing back Dabi fell to his back your lips still connected he just needs some love is all you thought to yourself and traced your hand up his shirt to tease his nipples.

"Little mouse I'm in charge here" he held your wrist and turned you over before picking you up and gently putting you on the bed, the only place that wasn't a mess. He crawled on top and instantly went for your neck "I wanna give you some love for what I did" he stated before taking off your shirt and licking your nipples making you moan a little "b-but I wanna make you f-feel good too" you complained, but he didn't stop, next going for your waist and slipped off your pants, teasing your dick threw your boxers. "No, the only way you can make me feel good is if you feel good" you hitched your breath when he licked the tip and shoved it all in his mouth "Ah~ Ah~ fuck~~" it had been a couple minutes he pulled his mouth away and quickly reached for the bottle on his night stand before squirting some on his fingers and taking no time to stuck them in and lube you up "D-dabi" he looked up concerned "d-do you want me to stop?" He asked and was taking his fingers out when you quickly said "No! I was thinking something" you heaved and arched your stomach up "I want you to fuck me raw" there was only a few moments of silence before Dabi rammed it in "if this can make you forgive me then I won't mind, I'll be sure to hit your prostate each time just how you like it"

the words he spoke was the truth each time he thrusted his hips forward it would hit your prostate and you'd almost always let out a girly moan "I want to make you feel really good baby boy" he said and fucking you ten times more harder you couldn't help but dig your nails in his shoulder "I l-love you so much D-dabi" the ramming continued as he responded with a deep kiss and you loved every second of of it. "God, Fuck Dabi you're hitting my prostate just f-fucking right" he didn't slow down but layed trails of kisses down your chest and bit your shoulder but luckily he didn't break the skin. You moaned quite loudly but suddenly unexpectedly and dreadfully the door clicked open "hey Dabi have you got my-!" You peered over Dabi's shoulder to see Toga her jaw dropped and a apple juice squeezed out her hand "Toga get.out" he growled but before she did she let out a teasing noise before shutting the door "now where were we?" He asked and without a chance to respond he thrusted forward making you moan. You bit your lip back when you knew the next noise would be loud and feminine "don't worry little mouse" he groaned "they don't care" with a smile curved on the side of his lips that turned you on even more. With a hard dick you brought your hands up over you head and grabbed a pillow "I'm gonna c-cum soon" your grip tightening it felt good to release your load whilst Dabi made his load in your insides, warm and iky "I...love you little mouse"