Moving Day | TFATWS!Bucky

A/N: Semi-canon MCU. What's that? You'd like a cute, fluffy Bucky imagine that's been half-written in my drafts for two weeks and I finally got round to finishing... well you're in luck! Enjoy, friends! :)

Word count: 1731

"Is this the last one, doll?"

Bucky was crouched down by the cardboard box, trying to get the flaps to stay put as he struggled with the packing tape, sighing with frustration as it got stuck to his vibranium hand every time he tried to tear it. You poked your head out from the closet where you were packing the last of your clothes into a suitcase, nodding in response. It felt like you'd been packing for weeks now and as if Bucky could sense your exasperation, he spoke up from the other room.

"How did you even manage to accumulate so much stuff? You've only been here for three years." He shook his head in disbelief as he thought about the things from his room that you'd already packed and the fact that anything in your room had pretty much gone untouched for six months.

"Well I brought most of it with me and then Nat took me shopping a lot so..."

"So you're just gonna blame your excessive shopping habits on me?" Nat's voice sounded unamused as she appeared in the doorway, you gave her an innocent smile in return for the playful smirk on her lips. "You sure you know what you're getting yourself into with this one, Barnes?"

Bucky looked up at her with a face that could only be described as a plea for help and you rolled your eyes.

"Hey, I saw that!" You laughed, heading over and pulling him up so he was standing again. "Remember, you're the one who asked if I wanted to move out of this place with you." You reminded him, clutching his face in your hands as you placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"And I stand by that decision." He murmured against your mouth before pulling away, "I just forgot how much stuff you had in here."

"Sorry, baby." You smile, wrapping your arms around his middle, "but at least the apartment will have more space for it all."

Bucky let out a laugh, moving your hands from his waist to his neck and lifting you up into his arms. As you clung to him, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck, he brought his lips to yours in a feverish kiss and you let out a small whimper.

"And that's my cue to leave," Natasha muttered, mostly to herself as she turned down the hall and left you and Bucky to it.

**********

"Are you guys sure you don't want to borrow one of the transporter trucks? I'll chuck in a driver and everything." Tony asked as Bucky loaded the last of the boxes into the U-Haul.

"We're sure Tony. Bucky wants to do it the old-fashioned way. Thank you, though." You replied, reaching up to give him a kiss on the cheek. Everyone had gathered to see you off, the first Avengers to officially move out.

Bucky was busy saying goodbye to Steve and Sam as you made your way over to Nat.

"When are you gonna tell him?" She whispered as you moved in to hug her.

"Tell him what?" You looked at her innocently just as Wanda joined you both.

"Don't play dumb, Y/N. You've been sneaking off to nap every afternoon for the last two weeks thinking no one would notice."

"And don't think I haven't noticed you snacking on Sam's pickles and then drinking the juice." Wanda piped up. "Straight from the jar, as well."

"Ew," Natasha commented with a grimace before her expression became serious again as she looked at you.