.1.

Evas pov: I had just finished my first day of school and i was waiting in the parking lot for my uber when i got a tap on my shoulder. i looked back and there was this gorgeous girl with the prettiest eyes and dirty blonde hair. i was admiring her when she spoke up.
*Anna=a Eva=e*

a: "Uh hello?"
e: "Oh shit hi"
a: "Do you need a ride?"
e: "Uh no i got a uber coming."
a: "Oh come on i insist on giving you ride plus you'll be saving your money."
e: "And if i take a uber i'll be saving your gas."
a: "Oh come on how far could you possibly give plus then i know if you get home safe."
e: "Okay fine."
I get in the vehicle and she starts to talk again
a: "Oh and by the way i'm Anna..Anna Shumate."
e: "Well hi Anna i'm Eva..Eva Cudmore." I said copying her tone.
a: "Stop coping me and put in your address." She said giving me her phone with the maps app pulled up. 
The ride was pretty silent but not awkward. I caught her staring a few times so I said something.
e: "You know staring isnt nice."
a: " Yeah I know." She said but she didn't stop.
Once we got to my house she unlocked the doors.
a: "So I guess I'll see ya tomorrow at school?"
I reached my hand out but she looked at me confused.
e: "Give me your phone stupid."
She hands me her phone and I went to the contacts app and made a contact with my number.
e: "Text me later."
And i got out and went inside.
—————————————————————
Annas pov: She just gave me my phone back but I had no idea what she did so when I got home I looked at insta and snap and there was nothing and then it clicked, she had gave me her number. So I opened my contacts app and looked for her name and soon I found it. She had put her name as Eva🤍 and I remembered that she told me to text her and so I did.
a: hey it's the really cool person you j met
e: and who is that
a: the anna shumate
e: the?
a: yes ma'am and I'll see you tomorrow, maybe, we'll never know
e: okay goodnight weirdo
a: goodnight love
—————————————————————
Evas pov: Did she just call me love? I don't know why but she's already got me feeling some type of way but we just met what am I thinking.