Chapter 2

Oh boy, long time no write xD Hier ist das zweite Kapitel. Es ist gerade fast 1 Uhr Nachts und ich kann nicht schlafen xD Hoffe euch gefällt das Kapitel :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Why the hell did I come here? Am I out of my mind?* Haruka thought while finishing her tea and hearing her worst enemy in the kitchen. Eventhough she hated him, she kind of felt....safe?...being around him. She watched as he entered the room. "Well, here is another cup of tea, like you ordered." Seiya put down the two cups and sat in front of her again. "Were are your brothers by the way?", she asked quietly. "I don't actually know that, they just told me, they would be busy the night and I should not wait. " Haruka nodded. She looked at him for a while. "Is there something on my face?" She blushed a little of embarrassment, because he caught her staring. "No..." He grinned and arrogantly stood up. "Not even the mighty Uranus can hold back her staring at such a handsome boy like me hehe." His smile vanished as he saw her deathly glare. "Don't mess with me Kou...You know I am taken. Taken...." This word felt strange to her and she didn't even know why..."Are you alright? Maybe we should be going to bed. It is...oh my gosh, it is already 3 am. Let's go to sleep, shall we?" Haruka stood up and he lead her to the guest room. "Here we are, you can sleep in this room tonight. Good night, Haruka-san." The wind senshi looked surprised at him. Seiya never said her first name. Only ever referred to her by her last name and in a mocking tone. Hearing him saying her firstname like that was weird, but at the same time it was kind of...pleasent? "Yeah...thank you and...I guess good night to you as well, Seiya-Kun." Haruka went into the room quickly and shut the door behind her. For a while she was standing and leaning against the door while trying to hear him...it was silent. Then one click and she knew, he went to bed. She couldn't move. Why was she behaving like that? Why was she feeling like that?
*Lack of sleep...that's it, I am just lacking sleep. Tomorrow everything will be normal again. I will be fighting him again and he will hate me again.* With this thoughts she laid down, tried to shut down all her "weird" thinking processes and fell into a dreamless sleep.