Chapter 37

MARK'S POV
During the entire time she was giving me a tour I couldn't stop staring at her. I haven't felt this way since the first time we met. I don't know what got to me.

"This is the gym, just be careful with the football boys and dodge ball. Melody told me about how she needed to go to the nurse because one of them hit her with a ball" she said

TIME SKIP
"And that concludes the tour" she smiled. "Wait how long do we have?" She checked her phone

"How long for what?" I asked

"We have about two to three hours until lunch. Do you want to get Starbucks" she asked

"You have a Starbucks addiction don't you?"

"Yep!" She smiled as we walked out of the school.

BRITNEY'S POV

I walked out of first period towards my locker. I have to admit, I'm a little angry that I couldn't give the tour. I have other chances, right? Whatever. I pulled out my phone and called my brother.

"Hey Brit, what's up?"

"What do you know about Mark Jones and Claire Garcia?"

"Enough, why?"

"I want Mark Jones for myself, but Claire might be an obstacle in my way"

"Well that's good, because I want Claire. Wait, have you even ever spoken to Mark?"

"No but he's hot."

"You didn't need to tell me that. But go to the table I sit for lunch and we can talk more then,"

"Ok,"

"Alrighty then bye"

"Bye, Chase"

I hung up the phone and put it in my purse. I touched up my makeup and walked to my next class.

MELODY'S POV

I know it wasn't right to eves drop but they were talking about Claire so I had to listen. I pulled out my phone to text Claire.

Claire

Hey, Claire?

Oh hey Melody what's up

Who's Mark?

Are rumors already being spread?

It's not that,
Can I call you? It would be easier to say

Sure

Claire's name popped up on the screen.

"Hey Mel, what did you want to tell me?"

I explained everything that I heard Britney say.

"When she was talking to her brother I could slightly hear what he was saying. He said that they were going to talk at lunch"

"Don't worry Mel, we'll be back by lunchtime"

"I hope so, I need to get to class. I'll see you later"

After that, I hung up and walked to class

A/N: goodnight