Story

It was another hard working day for EXO as they finished their last concert in Seoul. It turned to be a success, as usual. Their next schedule was in Japan for their world tour. The fans left the concert with screams of excitement, happiness and laughter. For EXO, they were really tired but it was worth it for making the fans happy. As EXO was about to go to their cars and head to the dorm, a fan approached them. She has light brown hair and was wearing plain red Converse dark blue pants, white shirt and a red checkered hoodie but what stood out the most was a shiny gold dog tag. But what was weird for them is that, how did she even get to them? The security is very strict for these popular idols and no fan could ever pass the tight security.

"Oh hello, what brings you here?" Suho asked politely to the girl.

The girl just simply smiled at them. She grabbed something from her red checkered bag and gave a small wrapped gift to Suho. She smiled and walked off, without saying a single word. Suho looked at the girl as she walked off to the distance until he can't see her.

"What was that, Suho?" Tao asked confusingly.

"I-I don't know." Suho said while stuttering from what happened.

"I'll open it!" Chanyeol said as he grabbed the gift from Suho's grasp.

The rest of the members were about to stop Chanyeol from opening the gift but his curiosity got the best of him. He opened the gift and it was a black and purple square portal in a form of a keychain. The members were surprised about the gift but at the same time, they were suspicious.

"Oh, it looks cool." Chanyeol sighed as he held up the keychain but his eyes widen. The keychain started glowing in a faint purple color. He let go of it but it started float.

"W-what's this?!" Baekhyun yelled as he tightly hugged Chanyeol's arm.

"Are we gonna be attacked by aliens?!" Sehun yelled as he grabbed Luhan's arm then the purple light started to glow brighter.

"This is not my style." Kris said but he was scared like the rest of the members.

The purple glowed even brighter and screams rang to the walls of the hallway. The members stared horrifically as both Baekhyun and Chanyeol got sucked to the keychain followed by Luhan and Sehun then the rest of the members got sucked in the portal. Suho, being the last person left, tried to run but the portal's power got the best of him then he got sucked to the portal. As he got sucked to the portal, he saw nothing but purple then he got nausea. Suddenly, a man appeared; he had brown skin, a light blue shirt, dark blue pants and scary white eyes with no irises. Eventually after seeing the mysterious man, he can't see anything but black.

Chanyeol woke up in a place he hasn't been before. He saw the bright blue sky and the clouds looked like the shape of blocks. As he adjusted his vision to the light, he saw a brown furry man in a business suit.

"Thank goodness, you woke up." The furry man said while smiling at Chanyeol. Chanyeol's eyes widen then he suddenly got up and started screaming, causing the members to wake up from his sudden outburst.

"Ah! MONSTER!" Chanyeol screamed in fear as he looked at the other members.

"AH! EVERYONE IS IN LEGO FORM!" Chanyeol screamed again then EXO looked at their hands then they started screaming and running around, along with Chanyeol.

"Whoa, calm down. He is friendly." A lava man said calmly, defending his furry friend but the screaming of the EXO members did not stop.

"OH NO! THEY'RE TALKING" Baekhyun yelled in fear.

"WE'LL ALL GONNA DIE!" Sehun yelled, almost breaking down in tears.

"OUR LANGUAGE CHANGED!" Chen yelled in his high-pitched voice, fearing that they forgot how to speak Korean.