CHAPTER 1 Lil Bit

Just A Lil Bit of Fun cant hurt, right? i was out with my friends while i was skating with my skateboard. (screw the bag the bottle and the glasses) while i was riding with my friends we were doing tricks and flips while we were on the streets of New York City. it was dark out and we were just havin some fun.

i was listening to Try Everything by Shakira while speeding up to my group of friends. "come on hurry up dude were almost there" one of my friends called out. i push off to go faster while i

 caught up quickly things were going great for us. we got to the skate park and when i showed up i saw my parents were their, but they were with a little girl. sadness took over me as i see my former parents having fun with their daughter while i was with my friends.

i felt a hand on my shoulder and when the person saw me looking at my parents. the boy behind me put an arm around my waist and when my former parents saw me they frown and gave me a small glare at me. i felt sadness in me. "come on, you don't deserve this on a boys night out" he says before he picked up my board and we walked away holding hands.

my group of friends got on their boards and when they looked at us they looked behind us to see my parents. my friends face's turned to a happy one to a mad expression. the boys picked up their boards and as one tall boy came up to a boy and i he put his arm around me and pulled me close to himself as i look back to see my parents glaring at me. we got on our boards and we skated away.

i follow the boys to where they wanted to go and i kept up, not wanting to be near the skatepark anymore. we got to this night time restaurant, some place called, Sonic's. we enter the building and the men behind the counter saw us and smiled. 

"HEY OUR FAVORITE CUSTOMERS, HOW ARE YOU BOYS" I lift my head up and smile seeing them again. the reason we come here is because whenever im down the boys bring me here to cheer me up. and it works every god damn time.

"hey MR. Hood, can we have something to eat, and can you make a special vanilla shake for Quinn" one boy said as he had his arms around my waist. "OF COURSE ANYTHING FOR YOU GUYS, ITS ON THE HOUSE TONIGHT" 

I smile and as my friends laugh we sat at our usual table and we chatted for awhile until our food was ready. i just got a normal hamburger. that's what i normally get whenever i do come here. i was smiling and having fun by the time our food was

done i was eating it while i had like three shakes, and they were all vanilla. "there's the smile we like to see" my friend said with a smile, i smile and i took a drink of my shake. eating the rest of my food my friends and i pack up and throw away all the trash as we left tips for the workers we

 got on our boards and skated away. "SEE YA LATER MR, HOOD THANKS AGAIN FOR ANOTHER FUN NIGHT, HAVE A NICE NIGHT" my friend yells as he caught to me. "HAVE A GOOD NIGHT MY BOYS, THANKS FOR COMING AGAIN" I hear one of the men yell and i did a 360 as i turn to my friend.

"somehow every time we come here you manage to put a smile on my face" i say before he smirks and skated closer to me. "well im just that good on putting smiles on the ladies face" i roll my eyes. "yeah, but im not a lady" he just smirks and we skated down this steep hill. 

my music changes to Take My Name by Parmalee while i slowly squat on the board and i went faster. so did my friends. "BEST NIGHT EVER" one of my friends yells before everyone and i started laughing.

i look up in the air to see something Green and something that had a hint of Blue and Red. *i never seen that before* i stood up and i did a 360 and i came to a stop. i look up on the rooftops

 to see Green and Blue eyes. when i saw the Red and Blue i noticed they were masks, two teenaged boys, one in blue with the Katana swords on his back and the other in the red mask with big muscles brood shoulders, both had green skin, both in ninja gear or something.

*how cute* with an eyeroll i turn away and skated away quickly. i noticed them following me and i just kept going.  when i made it to the bottom of the hill i saw my friends standing by some cars.

 i skated up to them and a boy who was in the same outfit as me but had a blue shirt on put his arms around my waist and as i slip away from my board Brandon caught the board with his foot,

he stepped on the edge of the board before it came flying up to him and he catches it with his hands. listening to Rude by Magic i was standing in front of Jagger, "ok guys we better take Quinn back home before 

MR, Stark and MR, Rogers get worried for Quinn" everyone nods and as my friends got on the boards i picked up mine and as i ran i dropped the board and i hop on skating away with the

 boys. i know im a girl but the boys im with made an exception for me to be apart of the boys night out thing. i turn my head slightly to see the two teenaged green skinned boys following us and i just ignored it. boys will be boys.      

by the time we got to the Avengers tower i saw Tony Stark and Steve Rogers my current foster parents standing outside. the second we all picked up our boards i ran over and hugged Steve.

 "right on time, huh you boys are truly a man of your words, huh" Tony smirked before Steve smacked his arm playfully. my friends and i laugh. "by 9 pm just as promised MR, Stark, take care you guys we gotta head home, see ya tomorrow Quinn" i smile and nod before my friends took

off on the boards and skate away before Steve picks me up and as Tony grabs my board they walked in the tower. "did you have fun tonight, Quinn" Tony asked. "yeah, Jordan brought me to Sonic's again and i had 4 vanilla shakes"

 Tony raises both brows and we just laugh. "i think your not going to go to bed any time soon" Steve said as he went up the steps with Tony. "yes i will" i answer with a smile before they kiss my head. "go get ready for bed sweetie" Tony said before

Steve sets me down and i ran down the hallway with my board to do exactly as told. by the time i was in some basketball black shorts a white tanktop and blue socks i hear the door opening and

 i was already in bed. "look at you already for bed" Tony says before i just laugh. "goodnight, Quinn" they say before kissing my head. "goodnight" i said before they got up and left my room.

i got up quickly and i shut the window but before i could close the blinds i look across the street to see the turtles in red and blue just looking at me. "stalkers" i said before i quickly close the blinds and now it was pitch black in here. then i fell asleep on my bed.