[Extra] After Party

The Chaotic After Party starts now.

Everyone was at the after party, they all are just chilling and sitting at their assigned tables.

Tobio, Daichi, Makki, Mattsun, Kiyoko, Hinata and Yachi were all sitting in one table. You can already tell how chaotic that table is gonna be.

"Where did Oikawa-san and Iwaizumi-san went?" Yachi asked.

"I think they went back early." Daichi said as he sips his wine. Yachi's mouth formed a 'o' and nodded.

"They probably went back to fuc-" Before Makki could finish his talking, Mattsun stopped him.

"Sweetheart no." Mattsun said. Makki then pouted and had a annoyed expression.

"Remember that day when Toru confessed to Hajime? Jeez, that gave me goosebumps." Kiyoko said. Daichi nodded, agreeing with her.

"I was literally about to through hands at Toru but then he confessed and I felt like I was gonna faint." Daichi said. Tobio laughed.

"I was surprised too! I was gonna punch the damn TV!" Tobio said as he drank his milk. Daichi chuckled.

"Well, Toru got with his beloved and I got with mine!" Kiyoko said as she kissed Yachi's forehead. Yachi happily giggled.

Mattsun smiled at them and leaned his head on Makki's shoulder, Makki smiled at his fiancé's cuteness. Daichi the giddy smiled thinking about Suga.

"BLUGH! YOU GUYS ARE GROSSSS!" Tobio said fake vomiting at the couples. Daichi rolled his eyes.

"Tobio, you'll get your special someone soon!" Yachi said, trying to hype up Tobio. Tobio shook his head.

"Nah." He said as he drank his milk. Makki then turned his head to Tobio.

"You know Tobio, you might meet your someone soon, when you least expect-" Makki was about to finish his sentence until someone spoke up.

"Hey guys! I'm back! Here Tobio, I got you your food." Hinata suddenly came back to their table.

Makki looked at Hinata and smirked. Mattsun saw the look on his fiancé's face and sighed but smiled since he knew what Makki was thinking.

"Hey, Hinata!~" Makki said in a teasing tone. Daichi, Kiyoko, and Yachi got the signal and smiled.

"Oh! Hi, Makki-san." Hinata said as he then bowed and straighten his posture and went to sit next to Tobio. Tobio was confused on what was happening, he knew the face that Makki was making but, what was Makki planning?

Tobio shrugged it off and looked at the food Hinata gave him.

"Thanks Shoyo." Tobio said with a smile. Hinata's cheeks turned a bit red and he smiled back.

"S-sure!" Hinata said with a smile and a flustered face. Makki's smirk grew bigger. Makki's eyes turned to Daichi. Daichi noticed Makki's eye contact. He understood what he had to do.

"Hey Tobs, I gotta talk to you about something." Daichi suddenly said. Tobio then turned his head to Daichi with a confused face.